Green Lantern: Rise of the Man hunters (NDS)
Discovery Miles 2 190
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
- The Nintendo 3DS version of the game is designed specifically to take advantage of the system's stereoscopic 3D capabilities and delivers multi-plane graphics that delve players further into the Green Lantern universe.
- Xbox 360 and PS3 gamers can play in anaglyphic 3D with technology that is compatible with all standard TV sets and visible while wearing the 3D glasses that come packaged with the videogame product. Fans can also enjoy the game in stereoscopic 3D when playing on any 3D HDTV while wearing active shutter glasses that are compatible with the television.
- Master the Green Lantern Power Ring: Take control of the most powerful weapon in the universe - the Green Lantern Power Ring - and conjure a spectacular range of "hard-light" constructs including a Gatling gun, giant fists, and much more, all of which can be linked together to form an endless number of combinations.
- Team Up and Battle Together: Gamers playing the Xbox 360 or PS3 versions will have the ability to team-up and battle the Man hunters in seamless drop-in/drop-out local co-op gameplay as Hal Jordan or Sinestro.
- Take Flight: Soaring across the universe in intergalactic flight, gamers will dodge past asteroids and blast through planets while destroying armies of Man hunters.
- Ryan Reynolds as Hal Jordan: Green Lantern: Rise of the Man hunters for Xbox and PS3 includes the likenesses and voice talent of Ryan Reynolds as Hal Jordan.
- South Africa
- Green Lantern: Rise of the Man hunters (NDS)
No reviews yet.