Guitar Hero Live (Software + Guitar) (PS3)
Discovery Miles 12 240
On Credit: R / month
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free delivery available |
Hassle-Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 Days. Learn more
- You Are The Rock Star: Playing music in front of a real crowd is like no other experience. With the new GH Live first-person view, YOU'LL take center stage like never before.
- Rock Real Crowds with Real Reactions: Feel the rush of performing in a real band, in front of real crowds who react in real time to your performance.
- Awesome Music, Epic Venues: In GH Live, you'll take the stage in a variety of venues. Experience it all from the intimacy of a small club or the main stage of a massive outdoor festival.
- The Guitar Controller: The guitar controller was redesigned for the best gameplay across all skill levels.
- Guitar Hero Live - Guitar Bundle (PS3)
Gary, South Africa. 10 November 2015
At first I was skeptical of everything this game had to offer, going so far as to buy Rock Band 4 before it.
Eventually I was convinced by a friend to pick it up and I was amazed, the new takes on Immersion(Live mode), How you get new songs(TV Mode) and how you play (the new 3x2 fret buttons) were all refreshing and amazing.
I started out by playing the Live mode which was an immersive and incredibly entertaining(albeit a tad over the top) the different bands all feel different and play the kind of music you would expect to see. The interactions from your band and the crowd really make you feel like you are the guitarist in a dream that you're having.
I then moved onto the TV mode where I find myself playing for 3-4 hours without wanting to take a break or getting annoyed/bored by the songs that are coming on. the way you level up and improve your scoring potential is fantastic and I have still not felt the need to spend any more money on the game's microtransaction system(though I do foresee at least one purchase of a party pass to have my friends over to play whatever we want)
The new guitar's learning curve is fantastic, being a fairly good Guitar Hero player for the past few years I found myself picking up the basics and getting to advanced mode fairly quickly, but the new challenge of Expert mode should keep me learning for months if not years to come without getting overly frustrated by some button combination that feels impossible to pull off.
I would recommend this for all Guitar Hero fans and even just music fans, in fact the only people I wouldnt recommend it to is someone with Capped/No/Less than 4mbps internet as the TV mode requires a 2.6Mbps constant connection.(Although much fun is still to be had in Live mode with the 40+ supplied tracks)
matthew, South Africa. 15 February 2016
Its a kwl product
Jaylene, South Africa. 4 February 2016
Awesome fun, great graphics and realistic response from the audience. Cool songs. A different dynamic to the other guitar hereos with 5 buttons in a row, this has 6 buttons (3 top and 3 below) - new challenge
nils, South Africa. 24 December 2015
Linda, South Africa. 8 December 2015
Awesome game! Can see the creators put in alot of effort