Hama USB3.0 A-B Printer Cable - 1.8m
Discovery Miles 790
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
Trouble connecting your notebook/PC to a USB terminal device?
It can become quite frustrating when your trying to connect your PC/notebook to another device such as a mobile phone, hard drive, scanner or printer, only to find that you dont have the right cables, making the anticipated connection impossible. You then become annoyed that you have got to spend more time, money and energy researching, finding and purchasing the correct cables and end up in all sorts of cable clutter which is unsightly. However, you know longer have to go to these lengths with the Hama USB 3.0 Extension Cable, Shielded.
Connect up with Hama!
The USB 3.0 Cable, Shielded from Hama, black in colour, connects a PC/notebook to USB 3.0 terminal devices via a cable. The generous 1.8 m cable, is great as it means you can secure a connection between two devices despite them being several metres apart. The cable comes with in-built additional shielding to reduce the electromagnetic interference so you can enjoy a great connection and the twisted data lines (twisted pairs), sturdy plugs with moulded strain reliefs, give a high mechanical-resistance. In addition, the extension cable from Hama complies with the specifications of the USB Implementer Forum. Extend and connect today!
Consumer Advice: This USB cable is not backward compatible with USB 2.0 devices
- For connecting a PC/notebook to a USB 3.0 terminal device (e.g. printer, scanner, external hard drive, USB hub, etc.)
- Additional shielding for a good reduction of electromagnetic interference
- The inner conductor is made of copper which ensures best transmission properties
- Sturdy plugs and moulded strain reliefs, high mechanical resistance
- Complies with the specifications of the USB Implementer Forum
- Twisted data lines (twisted pairs)
Note for Consumers:
This USB cable is not backward compatible with USB 2.0 devices.
No reviews yet.