HDCVT HDBaseT 70M receiver
Discovery Miles 19 110
On Credit: R / month
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
- The receiver accepts high definition HDMI signals from a HDBaseT transmitter (e.g., built into a HDBaseT matrix) over conventional CAT5e/6a over distances up to 230 feet (70 m).
- It supports 4K, 1080p and 3D, is PoH-capable, and provides bi-directional IR and RS232 between source and room.
- HDBaseT technology for uncompressed signal transmission
- Supports 4K x 2K at 60Hz, 3D, 1080p
- Transfers bidirectional IR and RS-232 control signals
- 230 feet (70 m) transmission over CAT 5e/6a cable
- PoH technology (from Tx to Rx or Rx to Tx)
- HDCP 2.2 compliant with EDID & CEC pass through
No reviews yet.