HDCVT HDMI HDbaset 4K 70m Extender with IR Poe
Discovery Miles 27 800
On Credit: R / month
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
The HDMI Extender over cat5e/cat6 is a tool for extending your HDMI signal over long distances to a compatible display. It is designed to convert HDMI signal to standard HDBaseT signal and transmit by Internet cable. It also supports Transfer Bidirectional Infrared control signal together with the HDMI signal, so you can control the Source in the Sink side which is 70 meters outside, also you can control the Sink in the Source side which is 70 meters outside using the HDMI Extender.
- One pair as a full functional module, no need for setting
- POE (Power Over Ethernet) function support, either TX or RX powered 12V at 2.5A,another device will no need power form the DC jack. POE Power Consumption less than 10W
- Use single UTP LAN cable (CAT-5E/6) to substitute HDMI cable to achieve long distance transmission
- UTP cable termination follows the standard of IEEE-568B
- Transmission distance:70 meters: 1080P at 60Hz36bit; 3D1080P at 30Hz36bit;40 meters: 1080P at 60Hz at 48bit; 1080P at 120Hz at 24bit; 3D1080P at 60Hz at 36bit;4K x 2K at 30Hz at 24bit
- HDMI V1.4 supported
- HDCP compliant
- Full HD support: 1080p at 60Hz at 48 bit/pixels, 1080p at 120Hz at 24 bit/pixels, 3D 1080P60Hz and 4K x 2K at 30Hz at 24bit
- Transfer Bidirectional Infrared control signal together with the HDMI signal
No reviews yet.