Health Connection Wholefoods Sunflower Seed - 250g
Health Connection Wholefoods
Discovery Miles 210
This item is in stock in our CPT warehouse and can be shipped from there.You can also collect it yourself from our warehouse during the week or over weekends.
This item is in stock in our JHB warehouse and can be shipped from there. No collection facilities available, sorry!
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
Sunflower seeds are tasty eaten raw / roasted. They can be used in baking bread, muffins and biscuits or added to salads and stir-fries.
- Weight/volume : 250g
- Kosher stamp: Yes
- Dimensions: 78mm x 130mm x 225mm
Sunflower seeds. This product is packed in a warehouse where peanuts and treenuts are present.
Typical nutritional information (as packed): Per 100g per single serving
- Energy (kJ) 2 445
- Protein (g) 20.8
- Glycaemic Carbohydrate (g) 11
- Of which total sugars (g) 2.6
- Total fat (g) 51.5
- Of which Saturated fat (g) 4.5
- Of which Monounsaturated fat (g) 18.5
- Of which Polyunsaturated fat (g) 23.1
- Dietary fibre (g) 8.6
- Total Sodium (mg) 9
- Vitamin B1 (mg) 1.5
- Vitamin E (mg) 35.2
- Magnesium (mg) 325.0
- Nutrient Reference Values for individuals 4 years and older
- Store in a cool, dry place
- After opening, keep in an airtight container
- South Africa
- Health Connection Wholefoods Sunflower Seed - 250g
No reviews yet.