Homefront: The Revolution First Edition (PS4)
*The Wing Skull Pack DLC Exclusive to Takealot*
List Price R 992
Discovery Miles 7 650
On Credit: R / month
This item is in stock in our CPT warehouse and can be shipped from there.You can also collect it yourself from our warehouse during the week or over weekends.
This item is in stock in our JHB warehouse and can be shipped from there. No collection facilities available, sorry!
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free delivery available |
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
And the single player campaign is just the start. In Co-Op you and your friends can form your own Resistance Cell and become renowned as Heroes of the Revolution!
- Explore a living, breathing open world - experience true open world gameplay in a first person shooter, brought to life with astonishing Cryengine-powered visuals
- Wage Guerrilla Warfare - this is no linear shooter; learn the art of guerrilla warfare and use ambush, infiltration and hit and run tactics against your foe in thrilling un-scripted firefights
- Build the Resistance - recruit revolutionaries to the cause, establish bases and safehouses, capture and customise a deadly arsenal, and build improvised, homebrew weapons for your Guerrilla Tool Kit
- Ignite the Revolution - from oppressed citizen to revolutionary leader, an epic single-player campaign tells the story of the second War of Independence. The dynamic, evolving world responds to your actions as an oppressed nation rises up in defiance against the occupation
- Online Co-Op - take the battle online, form a Resistance Cell with your friends and earn your reputation as Heroes of the Revolution
- South Africa
- Homefront: The Revolution First Edition (PS4)
kyle, South Africa. 22 June 2016
one of the best games i have ever played.
Keegan, South Africa. 23 November 2016
one of the worst games I've ever played, boring story, bad gameplay mechanics boring gameplay uninteresting characters, graphics look like ps2 graphics and there are so many bugs and glitches, really bad no wonder the studio closed down and sold the rights to this game