Homesick - (Import CD)
Day to Remember
Discovery Miles 2 690
Free delivery available |
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
- Heavy Metal
- Mono / Stereo
- Audio CD
- Chad Gilbert; A Day To Remember
- Homesick - (Import CD)
Personnel: Jeremy McKinnon (vocals); Kevin Skaff, Neil Westfall, Tom Denney (guitar); Alex Shelnutt (drums).
Audio Mixer: Adam Dutkiewicz.
A Day to Remember plays post-hardcore with a distinctly pop-punk melodic stamp. They're as much influenced by Epitaph and Fat Wreck Chords bands as they are by punishingly rhythmic metalcore acts. Their third album, HOMESICK, is frequently soaring and anthemic, the choruses on songs like "NJ Legion Iced Tea" and "Have Faith In Me" sticking in the head almost immediately. They haven't abandoned roaring hardcore brawn, however, as steamroller tracks "Mr. Highway's Thinking About the End" and "Holdin' It Down for the Underground" amply display. The songs are balanced nicely, and the ratio of sweet and sour is just about right.
- Country of Origin
- Victory Records (USA)
- RED Distribution
- A Day to Remember
- Songs / Tracks
- [ Disc 01 Track 01 ] Downfall of Us All, The
- [ Disc 01 Track 02 ] My Life for Hire
- [ Disc 01 Track 03 ] I'm Made of Wax, Larry, What Are You Made Of?
- [ Disc 01 Track 04 ] NJ Legion Iced Tea
- [ Disc 01 Track 05 ] Mr. Highway's Thinking About the End
- [ Disc 01 Track 06 ] Have Faith in Me
- [ Disc 01 Track 07 ] Welcome to the Family
- [ Disc 01 Track 08 ] Homesick
- [ Disc 01 Track 09 ] Holdin' It Down for the Underground
- [ Disc 01 Track 10 ] You Already Know What You Are
- [ Disc 01 Track 11 ] Another Song About the Weekend
- [ Disc 01 Track 12 ] If It Means a Lot to You
- [ Disc 01 Track 13 ] Homesick
- [ Disc 01 Track 14 ] Another Song About the Weekend
- Studio / Live
- Alternative Press (p.133) - 4 stars out of 5 -- "McKinnon's inner turmoil is matched only by the music, which takes ADTR's signature blend of pop-punk and brutal hardcore to an entirely new and altogether mind-blowing level..."
- Video Disabled
No reviews yet.