HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 5575 All-in-One Printer
Discovery Miles 15 590
On Credit: R / month
This item is in stock in our CPT warehouse and can be shipped from there.You can also collect it yourself from our warehouse during the week or over weekends.
This item is in stock in our JHB warehouse and can be shipped from there. No collection facilities available, sorry!
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free delivery available |
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
- You can afford to be creative
- Print lab-quality photos and documents for a great value with HP's lowest-priced ink cartridges.
- Get high-quality prints - time after time - using the world's No. 1 printer brand.
- Easily create, without the wait
- Snap. Print. Enjoy. Easily print lab-quality photos from a variety of smartphones and tablets
- Start printing and get connected quickly with easy setup from your smartphone, tablet, or PC.
- Manage printing tasks and scan from your mobile device with a free HP All-in-One Printer Remote mobile app.
- Connect your smartphone or tablet directly to your printer - and easily print without accessing a network
- Make quick work of creative tasks
- Be sure your projects always look good. Print borderless, lab-quality photos and laser-quality documents.
- The built-in photo tray lets you print 10 x 15 cm photos in brilliant colour without changing paper.
- Print remotely without worries - the auto-deploying output tray keeps your pages from landing on the floor.
- Access colouring pages, crosswords, and more with free HP Printables - delivered on your schedule.
- Make it easy
- Print photo projects, or scan and copy documents, using the 5.5 cm (2.2-inch) graphics touchscreen display.
- Easily print at up to 12 pages per minute (ppm) for black-and-white and 8 ppm for colour.
- Print in any room you choose - without causing disruptions - using the optional quiet mode.
- Save paper and conserve resources - consume up to 50% less paper with easy automatic two-sided printing.
Print, scan, copy, web, photo
Print speed black:
ISO: Up to 12 ppm
Draft: Up to 22 ppm
Print speed color:
ISO:Up to 8 ppm
Draft:Up to 21 ppm
First page out (ready)
Black: As fast as 19 sec
Color: As fast as 22 sec
Duty cycle (monthly, A4)
Up to 1,000 pages
Recommended monthly page volume
100 to 250
HP Thermal Inkjet
Printer drivers included
HP PCL 3 GUI
Print quality (best)
Color: Up to 4800 x 1200 optimised dpi colour (when printing from a computer with 1200 input dpi on selected HP photo papers and print in maximum dpi)
Black: Up to 1200 x 1200 rendered dpi (when printing from a computer)
5.5 cm (2.2'') Touchscreen Mono LCD
Number of print cartridges
2 (1 each black, tri-colour)
HP PCL 3 GUI
Automatic paper sensor
HP 651 Black Ink Cartridge (-600 pages)
HP 651 Tri-color Ink Cartridge (-300 pages)
1 Hi-Speed USB 2.0
1 Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n
Minimum system requirements
Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7: 1 GHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor, 2 GB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Microsoft Internet Explorer
Windows Vista: 800 MHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor, 2 GB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Microsoft Internet Explorer
OS X v10.8 Mountain Lion, OS X v10.9 Mavericks, OS X v10.10 Yosemite
1 GB available hard disk space
Compatible operating systems
Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista
Mac OS X Lion, OS X Mountain Lion, OS X Mavericks
HP ePrint capability
Mobile printing capability
Features Wi-Fi Direct and local Wi-Fi connectivity to enable mobile printing via HP ePrint, Apple AirPrint as well as other solutions. Mopria-certified. Supports printing from most smartphones and tablets using these operating systems: Android, iOS, Blackberry, Windows 8, Windows RT and Windows 10 Mobile.
128 MB DDR3
Paper handling input, standard
125-sheet Main Input Tray, 15-sheet Photo Tray
Paper handling output, standard
25-sheet output tray
Media sizes supported
Media sizes custom
76 x 127 to 216 x 356 mm
Paper (plain, inkjet, photo), envelopes, transparencies, labels, cards, the HP premium media, iron-on transfers, borderless media
Media weights, supported
A4: 75 to 90 g/m squared; HP envelopes: 75 to 90 g/m squared; HP Photo Paper: up to 250 g/m squared; HP 10 x 15 cm photo paper: up to 250 g/m squared; HP Premium Plus Photo Paper: up to 300 g/m squared
Yes (up to 216 x 297 mm)
Scan file format
PDF, BMP, JPG, GIF, TIF, PNG
Scan resolution, optical
Scan size (flatbed), maximum
216 x 297 mm
Digital sending standard features
Scan to email (via printer control app)
Scan to file (from software)
Scan to email
File formats, supported
Scan input modes
Front panel or HP Solution Center desktop scanning to computer
Scan speed (normal, A4)
Up to 15 sec per scan
Copy speed (draft)
Black: Up to 21 cpm
Color: Up to 19 cpm
Copy resolution (black text)
300 x 300 dpi
Copy resolution (color text and graphics)
600 x 600 dpi
Copy reduce / enlarge settings
25 to 400%
Up to 50 copies
Power and operating requirements
Input voltage: 100 to 240 VAC (+/- 10%), 50/60 Hz (+/- 3 Hz)
13.95 watts (printing), 3.60 watts (ready), 0.93 watts (sleep), 0.20 watts (off)
ENERGY STAR certified
Operating temperature range
5 to 40 degrees C
Operating humidity range
20 to 80% RH
Dimensions and weight
Minimum dimensions (W x D x H)
454 x 410 x 156 mm
Maximum dimensions (W x D x H)
454 x 503 x 156 mm
What's in the box
- HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 5575 All-in-One Printer
- HP 651 Black Ink Cartridge (-600 pages)
- HP 651 Tri-color Ink Cartridge (-300 pages)
- Software CD
- Setup instructions
- Power cord
[For ink volume and page yield information, visit http://www.hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies]
USB cable not included
- HP Printer Software
- HP Update
- Shop for Supplies Online
- HP Photo Creations
One-year limited hardware warranty; 24-hour, 7 days a week Web support- No USB cable included
Rob, South Africa. 8 November 2016
Replaced an old 8500A Officejet with this. If your not really printing lots and lots and don't need a fax facility (and today who uses this?)then this is the printer to get. Simple menu and does two sided (duplex) printing simply.
Carel, South Africa. 19 September 2016
Quick and fast love the wi fi function!
Stacy-lee , South Africa. 16 January 2017
Looks ad good as it works. Great printing quality and easy to use