HTH - Clear 4 Weeks All-in-One Pool Care 1.2kg
L8223 of Act of 1947
Discovery Miles 1 010
This item is in stock in our CPT warehouse and can be shipped from there.You can also collect it yourself from our warehouse during the week or over weekends.
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
Chlorine performs two functions in our pool water. It kills harmful bacteria in the water (sanitises) and burns up the dead organic matter (oxidises).
Chlorine is the only sanitiser that leaves a residual in water that protects against additional contaminants as they are introduced into the pool. There are two types of chlorine sanitisers; non-stabilised and stabilised.
- 1 Pack treats up to 50 000l
- Kills bacteria and controls algae
- Sparkling blue water
- Apply once a week
- Value for money
Directions for use:
- Disconnect the pool cleaner
- Clear pump and weir basket
- Backwash the filter for 2 minutes
- Rinse the filter for 20 seconds and return to the filter position
- Test and adjust the pH and TA to within required ranges
- Lift tab and tear Booster compartment
- Remove pack and tear open at the tear nick
- With the pump running, pour contents into the weir
- Directly after that lift tabs and tear open compartment "1" and "2" and "3" and "4" and pour contents into pool weir
- Run pool pump for 24 - 48 hours continuously
- Do not swim, brush or vacuum during this period
- Set pump to waste and manually vacuum any residue from the pool floor
- Reset pool pump to Filter setting and resume normal filtration
- Reconnect the pool cleaner
- After 7 days, start a new pack of Clear 4 Weeks
PLEASE NOTE: Due to health and safety regulations this product can only be transported by road, which may impact scheduled delivery times. We appreciate your understanding!
- South Africa
- HTH - Clear 4 Weeks All-in-One Pool Care 1.2kg
No reviews yet.