HTH - Clear 4 Weeks Shock - 500g
L8223 of Act of 1947
List Price R 29
Discovery Miles 270
This item is in stock in our CPT warehouse and can be shipped from there.You can also collect it yourself from our warehouse during the week or over weekends.
This item is in stock in our JHB warehouse and can be shipped from there. No collection facilities available, sorry!
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
HTH Shock It is once off shock treatment dose. It dissolves quickly and kill bacteria and algae instantly on contact.
Chlorine performs two functions in our pool water. It kills harmful bacteria in the water (sanitises) and burns up the dead organic matter (oxidises). Chlorine is the only sanitiser that leaves a residual in water that protects against additional contaminants as they are introduced into the pool. There are two types of chlorine sanitisers; non-stabilised and stabilised.
- Fast acting shock for pools
- Boosts chlorine level
- Kills harmful bacteria
- Kills algae
Directions for use:
- Test your pool water using either your HTH 4-in-1 Test Kit or HTH Quick Test Strips, maintain your pH between 7.2 - 7.6
- In the early evening, add one sachet of HTH Shock It or HTH Super Shock It around the sides of the pool
- Run the filter for 24hours
- After the first 12hours, check and re-correct the pH level. Continue with normal chlorination program
- Only enter the pool when chlorine residual is <3ppm
- In case of a vinyl or coloured lining, pre-dissolve HTH Shock It or HTH Super Shock It in a bucket of water to prevent bleaching
- Shock treating fixes 90% of pool water problems in 24 hours provided that your pH is correct
PLEASE NOTE: Due to health and safety regulations this product can only be transported by road, which may impact scheduled delivery times. We appreciate your understanding!
- South Africa
- HTH - Clear 4 Weeks Shock - 500g
Howard, South Africa. 8 July 2014
I was initially a bit apprehensive, as most of these "get your pool back to blue" products never really work.
I am however converted - HTH Clear 4 Weeks certainly does what it says, and really easy to use! After our pool motor burnt out we had to wait a few weeks for the replacement; needless to say the pool went green and cloudy, and no amount of acid/chlorine seemed to help despite the PH levels being correct.
This product sorted that out in a few days, and it's stayed blue/clear ever since.
Also to mention that takealot delivered in record time - big thumbs-up!