HTH - Floater for Small Pools - 750g
L6824 of Act of 1947
Discovery Miles 790
This item is in stock in our JHB warehouse and can be shipped from there. No collection facilities available, sorry!
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
The HTH Floater is a monthly stabilised chlorine dispenser that treats up to 30 000 litres of water. It sanities, clarifies, prevents algae and delivers a shock treatment to the pool.
Chlorine performs two functions in our pool water. It kills harmful bacteria in the water (sanitises) and burns up the dead organic matter (oxidises). Chlorine is the only sanitiser that leaves a residual in water that protects against additional contaminants as they are introduced into the pool. There are two types of chlorine sanitisers; non-stabilised and stabilised.
- Sanitises; algaecide, clarifies, shock treats, sun protection
- Treats up to 30 000l for up to one month
- Twist to open - no cutting required
Directions for use:
- Test your pool water using your HTH Quick Test Strips, maintain your pH between 7.2 - 7.6 Test and correct weekly
- If pH <7.2, add HTH pH Up
- If pH >7.6, add HTH pH Down
- Set your floater to either small (30 000l - 40 000l), medium (50 000l) or large (60 000 l - 70 000l) as per your pool size and place the floater in the pool with the filter running
- Replace when the unit has tipped
- Only enter the pool when chlorine residual is <3ppm
- Do not lift or remove the HTH Floater from the water until it needs to be replaced
- In extreme conditions, add 3 x the normal dosage of HTH Classic or 1 sachet of HTH Shock It.
- Maintain the stabiliser level <50ppm
PLEASE NOTE: Due to health and safety regulations this product can only be transported by road, which may impact scheduled delivery times. We appreciate your understanding!
- South Africa
- HTH - Floater for Small Pools - 750g
Johannes, South Africa. 5 November 2016
Excellent product at good price. All you need to keep your pool crystal clear. I always keep one in stock.
Claudio, South Africa. 17 December 2014
Works as expected