HTH - Green To Blue System Pack - 2.2Kg
Discovery Miles 1 490
This item is in stock in our CPT warehouse and can be shipped from there.You can also collect it yourself from our warehouse during the week or over weekends.
This item is in stock in our JHB warehouse and can be shipped from there. No collection facilities available, sorry!
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
Chlorine performs two functions in our pool water. It kills harmful bacteria in the water (sanitises) and burns up the dead organic matter (oxidises). Chlorine is the only sanitiser that leaves a residual in water that protects against additional contaminants as they are introduced into the pool. There are two types of chlorine sanitisers; non-stabilised and stabilised.
- Turns green pools blue in 24 hours
- Easy to use
- Can be used with any pool water sanitiser (excluding biguanide)
- Pack treats 50 000L pool
Directions for use:
- Start the treatment in the early evening
- Clear the weir and pump baskets of debris
- Backwash the filter for 3 minutes then rinse for 2 minutes
- With the pump on the filter position, sprinkle contents of pack 1 around the sides of the pool then sprinkle contents of pack 2 around the sides of the pool.
- Allow to filter for 12 hours
- Once the 12 hours filtering is complete, clear the pump and weir baskets of debris. Backwash for 3 minutes, then rinse for 2 minutes. Continue filtering for a further 12 hours.
- Should the pool be slightly cloudy, add 1x HTH Sparkle It Cube. Should the pool be very cloudy, add HTH Xtreme Flocc
- Do not enter the pool until the chlorine residual is <3
PLEASE NOTE: Due to health and safety regulations this product can only be transported by road, which may impact scheduled delivery times. We appreciate your understanding!
- South Africa
- HTH - Green To Blue System Pack - 2.2Kg
No reviews yet.