HTH - Pace Pills - 1.5kg
L5737 of Act of 1947 - Pills for Basket
List Price R 119
Discovery Miles 890
This item is in stock in our CPT warehouse and can be shipped from there.You can also collect it yourself from our warehouse during the week or over weekends.
This item is in stock in our JHB warehouse and can be shipped from there. No collection facilities available, sorry!
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
Chlorine performs two functions in our pool water. It kills harmful bacteria in the water (sanitises) and burns up the dead organic matter (oxidises). Chlorine is the only sanitiser that leaves a residual in water that protects against additional contaminants as they are introduced into the pool. There are two types of chlorine sanitisers; non-stabilised and stabilised.
- Long lasting
- Prevents bacteria and algae
- Residue free
Directions for use:
- Test your pool water using your HTH Quick Test Strips, maintain your pH at 7.2 - 7.6
- Place the required number of Pace Pills in a floating basket and then in your pool with the filter running
- Replace when the pills have dissolved
- Maintain the stabiliser level <50ppm
- In extreme conditions, add 3 times the normal dosage of HTH Classic or 1 sachet of HTH Shock It.
- Only enter the pool when chlorine residual is <3ppm
PLEASE NOTE: Due to health and safety regulations this product can only be transported by road, which may impact scheduled delivery times. We appreciate your understanding!
- South Africa
- HTH - Pace Pills - 1.5kg
No reviews yet.