HTH - Plunge Pool Shock It - 300g
L5337 of Act of 1947 - Shock Treatment
List Price R 32
Discovery Miles 270
This item is in stock in our CPT warehouse and can be shipped from there.You can also collect it yourself from our warehouse during the week or over weekends.
This item is in stock in our JHB warehouse and can be shipped from there. No collection facilities available, sorry!
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Hassle-Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 Days. Learn more
Shock treatment is recommended to treat: algae, coloured water, low chlorine residual, at the start of a season and after refilling the pool. HTH Plunge Pool Shock It can be used to treat pop-up pools and small pools up to 15 000 litres.
Chlorine performs two functions in our pool water. It kills harmful bacteria in the water (sanitises) and burns up the dead organic matter (oxidises). Chlorine is the only sanitiser that leaves a residual in water that protects against additional contaminants as they are introduced into the pool. There are two types of chlorine sanitisers; non-stabilised and stabilised.
- Quick dissolve shock treatment
- Handy 2-pack
- Pre-measured dose
- Kills harmful bacteria & algae
Directions for use:
- Test your pool water using either your HTH 4-in-1 Test Kit or HTH Quick Test Strips, maintain your pH between 7.2 - 7.6
- In the early evening, add one sachet of HTH Plunge Pool Shock It around the sides of the pool
- Run the filter for 24 hours
- After the first 12hours, check and re-correct the pH level. Continue with normal chlorination program
- In case of a vinyl or coloured lining, pre-dissolve HTH Plunge Pool Shock It in a bucket of water to prevent bleaching
- Shock treating fixes 90% of pool water problems provided that your pH is correct.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to health and safety regulations this product can only be transported by road, which may impact scheduled delivery times. We appreciate your understanding!
- South Africa
- HTH - Plunge Pool Shock It - 300g
No reviews yet.