HTH - Super Shock It Pouch - 600g
List Price R 49
Discovery Miles 430
This item is in stock in our CPT warehouse and can be shipped from there.You can also collect it yourself from our warehouse during the week or over weekends.
This item is in stock in our JHB warehouse and can be shipped from there. No collection facilities available, sorry!
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Hassle-Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 Days. Learn more
Chlorine performs two functions in our pool water. It kills harmful bacteria in the water (sanitises) and burns up the dead organic matter (oxidises). Chlorine is the only sanitiser that leaves a residual in water that protects against additional contaminants as they are introduced into the pool. There are two types of chlorine sanitisers; non-stabilised and stabilised.
- Fast Acting & quick dissolve
- Kills germs, bacteria and algae
- Removes organic contaminants
Directions for use:
- Test your pool water using either your HTH 4-in-1 Test Kit or HTH Quick Test Strips, maintain your pH between 7.2 - 7.6
- In the early evening, add one sachet of HTH Shock It or HTH Super Shock It around the sides of the pool
- Run the filter for 24hours
- After the first 12hours, check and re-correct the pH level. Continue with normal chlorination program
- Only enter the pool when chlorine residual is <3ppm
PLEASE NOTE: Due to health and safety regulations this product can only be transported by road, which may impact scheduled delivery times. We appreciate your understanding!
- South Africa
- HTH - Super Shock It Pouch - 600g
No reviews yet.