HTH - Ultra Granular Chlorine - 2.75kg
L7109 of Act of 1947 - Fast Acting
Discovery Miles 1 780
This item is in stock in our CPT warehouse and can be shipped from there.You can also collect it yourself from our warehouse during the week or over weekends.
This item is in stock in our JHB warehouse and can be shipped from there. No collection facilities available, sorry!
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
Chlorine performs two functions in our pool water. It kills harmful bacteria in the water (sanitises) and burns up the dead organic matter (oxidises). Chlorine is the only sanitiser that leaves a residual in water that protects against additional contaminants as they are introduced into the pool. There are two types of chlorine sanitisers; non-stabilised and stabilised.
- Ultra strength formula
- Fast acting power
- Quick dissolve
Directions for use:
- Test your pool water using either your HTH 4-in-1 Test Kit or HTH Quick Test Strips, maintain your pH between 7.2 - 7.6
- In the early evening, dose your pool with 250g of HTH Classic for every 50 000 litres of water
- Repeat daily or every second day - maintain chlorine residual between 1 - 3ppm
- HTH Ultra can be used as a shock treatment by simply adding 3 x the normal dosage
- Shock treat your pool once a month or in extreme conditions
- Only enter the pool when the chlorine residual is <3ppm
PLEASE NOTE: Due to health and safety regulations this product can only be transported by road, which may impact scheduled delivery times. We appreciate your understanding!
- South Africa
- HTH - Ultra Granular Chlorine - 2.75kg
No reviews yet.