Huntkey Max APFC Series - 700W Active Power Supply Unit
List Price R 999
Discovery Miles 9 490
On Credit: R / month
This item is in stock in our CPT warehouse and can be shipped from there.You can also collect it yourself from our warehouse during the week or over weekends.
This item is in stock in our JHB warehouse and can be shipped from there. No collection facilities available, sorry!
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free delivery available |
Hassle-Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 Days. Learn more
1 Year Limited Warranty. Learn more
Max APFC 700 PSU
APFC series is suitable for silence seeker. APFC 700 uses a 14cm fan, which can reduce fan speed and lower noise. With dual & four +12V rails and high efficiency design, the efficiency of APFC series power supply can reach 80% at typical load. Active power factor correction circuit inside the power supply can also reduce power loss of AC input line. PF value will become higher than 0.99.
- Complies with Intel ATX12V V2.2 and EPS12V V2.91
- Supports Intel & AMD Dual Core CPUs and Multi Core CPUs; SLI ready
- Active power factor correction reduces line loss and power distortion
- Provides four +12V rails for stability and safety
- Excellent acoustic & thermal performance with Intelligent-Thermal Fan Control Technology
- Multiple protections: OCP, OVP, OPP, SCP
- 100% Burn-In tested & 100% Hi-Pot tested
- MTBF: 100,000 hours at 25?
- Rated: 600W
- Peak: 700W
Voltage Specifications: 180-264VAC
- Voltage: +3.3V +5V +12V1 +12V2 +12V3 +12V4 -12V +5VSB
- Max Load: 25.0A 25.0A 18.0A 18.0A 18.0A 18.0A 0.5A 3.0A
- Min Load: 1.5A 1.0A 0.8A 0.8A 0.5A 1.0A 0.0A 0.1A
- Regulation: 5% 5% 5% 5% 5% 5% 10% 5%
- Ripple & Noise: 50mV 50mV 120mV 120mV 120mV 120mV 120mV 50mV
- PFC: APFC (PF>0.99)
Bryn, South Africa. 6 October 2015
Huntkey isn't a reputable brand in the PSU world, but I've had my APFC 700W for nearly two years now and it's performed perfectly. Be aware that this is actually a 600W PSU though, and on it's official product page it is stated as having 600W continuous power supply.
Theo, South Africa. 12 February 2017
Good PSU, bought a second one for myself as my brother's has been going strong for more than a year.
randall, South Africa. 24 August 2014
Very quiet hardly know its on...had no problem with power or performance