In the Heart of the Sea (Blu-ray)
Chris Hemsworth, Cillian Murphy, Brendan Gleeson
List Price R 199
Discovery Miles 970
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
- Whale Tales: Melville's Untold Story-Uncover the true story of heroic courage and the desperate struggle to survive that inspired Herman Melville’s classic, “Moby Dick,” and learn about the real-life cabin boy, Thomas Nickerson, whose account of the Essex was discovered in 1960.
- The Hard Life of a Whaler-Explore the whaling industry’s rich history with director Ron Howard, producer Brian Grazer, the cast and others as they recreate the extreme adventures and risky journeys of Nantucket’s real-life whalers.
- Chase & Pollard: A Man of Means and A Man of Courage-What did it take for Chris Hemsworth and Benjamin Walker to command these historic roles? Find out about the real men, their tenuous relationship and how the actors committed themselves to the integrity of these powerful leaders.
- LIGHTNING STRIKES TWICE: The Real-Life Sequel To Moby Dick-Having survived the tragic events of the Essex, Captain George Pollard, Jr. optimistically set sail for the Pacific once again to look for his mighty whale, believing with all his heart “lightning never struck in the same place twice.
- Commanding the Heart of the Sea-From historically accurate vessels to enormous sperm whales, see how Ron Howard and his team pushed the envelope of craftsmanship and technology to recreate the thrills of the “Essex”’s legendary expedition across raging seas.
- Deleted Scenes
No reviews yet.
Region B - Includes most European and Middle-Eastern countries, all of Africa, Australia and New Zealand.