Infocus IN226ST Media Projector
Discovery Miles 72 990
On Credit: R / month
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
- The InFocus Projector Series are not only powerful and a great value but also have a new dust-prevention design for incredibly stable operation in any environment.
- These value-packed projectors are easy to buy and built to perform with high brightness, high contrast ratio and Brilliant Color technology.
High Efficient Cooling System
- Newly designed structure with vertically positioned main board creates a straight and wide air passage.
- Assisted by strong and robust cooling fans, higher volumes of air are input compared to traditional designs, which generates a very efficient cooling effect.
- This series of projectors supports multiple forms of 3D - including HDMI, Blu-Ray, 3D broadcasting, video games and PC connectivity.
- All your audience needs are 144Hz DLP Link 3D glasses (not included) to seamlessly synchronize with the image for an awesome 3D experience.
High Cost Efficiency
- Our customers benefit not only from the projector's affordable price, but also by the new dust-proof system.
- This series of projectors have longer life and default-free performance, which keep operating costs down.
- Maximum Resolution: WUXGA 1920 x 1200
- Lamp Life: 5000 hours (Normal) / 6000 hours (Low Power)
- Lamp Power: 225W (Normal) / 191W (Low Power)
- Contrast Ratio: 17000:1
- Colour Wheel: 6 segment, 2x speed
- Number of Colours: 1.07 billion
- Audible Noise: 32 db (Normal) / 29 db (Low Power)
- Computer Compatibility: PC, MAC
- Projection Offset: 15%
- Keystone Correction: +/- 40 degree vertical
- Projection Distance: 1.2 - 12.0 m
- Image Size: Up to 299 inches (diagonal)
- Horizontal Scan Freq: 15.3 - 91.1KHz
- Vertical Scan Freq: 24 to 85Hz
- PAL (B, D, G, H, I, M, N, 4.43MHz)
- NTSC (M, J, 3.58MHz, 4.443MHz)
- SECAM (B, D, G, K, K1, L, 4.25,MHz, 4.4MHz, 480i/p, 576i/p, 720p(50/60Hz)
- 1080i(50/60Hz) 1080p(24/50/60Hz)
- Projector Keypad, IR Remote, RS232, USB Mini-B (for presentation control and firmware)
- Product Dimensions - W x D x H: 314 x 224 x 88 mm (without feet)
- Product Weight: 2.35 kg
- Shipping Dimensions - W x D x H: 362 x 305 x 197 mm
- Shipping Weight: 3.3 kg
- Operational: 5-40 Degrees C, Storage: -10-60 Degrees C
- Supports 3D content from Blu-ray, cable boxes, dish services and more (over HDMI).
- Also supports PC-based content configured at 1080p running at 120Hz. 144Hz DLP Link 3D glasses required.
- Kensington Lock, Rapid Shut Down, Optional Dust Filter, USB Remote Mouse, Single Touch Help Menu
Ships with - Accessories
- Power cord, VGA cable, Safety instructions, User documentation, Remote control
- 2 years
- 1 year or 1000 hours
- 90 days
- English, Korean, Simp. Chinese, Trad. Chinese, Vietnamese, Indonesian, Thai, Hindi, Malay, Filipino
- South Africa
- Infocus IN226ST Media Projector
No reviews yet.