intel Core 13 4170 3.70Ghz 3Mb Cache Skt 1150
Discovery Miles 20 990
On Credit: R / month
This item is in stock in our CPT warehouse and can be shipped from there.You can also collect it yourself from our warehouse during the week or over weekends.
This item is in stock in our JHB warehouse and can be shipped from there. No collection facilities available, sorry!
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free delivery available |
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
Intel Core i3 4170 Processor 3.70Ghz 3MB Cache - Socket 1150
New Microarchitecture for 4th Gen Intel Core Processor Platforms
Innovative new processor microarchitecture delivers substantial improvements in performance, graphics, security, and other features.
An entirely new platform Processor integration and manufacturing take huge leaps forward in the latest Intel microarchitecture (codename Haswell). As the first new microarchitecture on the 22nm manufacturing process, it marks the arrival of a new 4th gen Intel Core platform, which comprises 4th gen Intel Core processors and the Intel 8 Series chipset family (codename Lynx Point). This new platform delivers significant performance advancements - including vastly improved graphics, battery life, and security - for a zerocompromise computing experience.
- Processor family: 4th Generation Intel Core i3
- Processor frequency: 3700\n3.70 GHz
- Processor cores: 2
- Processor lithography: 22 nm
- Processor model: i3-4170
- Processor threads: 4
- Processor operating modes: 64-bit\nY
- Bus type: DMI2
- Supported memory types: DDR3 and DDR3L 1333/1600 at 1.5V
- Memory bandwidth (max): 25,6 GB/s
- ECC: Yes
- Memory channels: 2
- Graphics base frequency: 350 MHz
- Maximum graphics adapter memory: 1740\n1 MB
- On-board graphics adapter model: Intel HD Graphics 4400
- Graphics max dynamic frequency: 1150 MHz
- Thermal power: 54 W
- Thermal Monitoring Technologies: Yes
- Execute Disable Bit: Yes
- PCI Express slots quantity: 16
- PCI Express slots version: 3.0
- PCI Express configurations: Up to 1x16 2x8 1x8/2x4
- Supported instruction sets: SSE4.1/4.2 AVX 2.0
- Bandwidth: 5 MB/s
- Scalability: 1S Only
JACOBUS, South Africa. 20 July 2015
Efficient, affordable processor for home and small office computer
Wihan, South Africa. 31 August 2016
I bought this CPU for gaming, it wasn't a massive upgrade from what I had but it does not let me down. I will recommend for first time gaming PC builders. Don't listen to your friends ;) Duel core is not such a let down!