Intel Core I5 4690K 3.50Ghz 6Mb Cache Skt 1150
List Price R 4,649
Discovery Miles 42 790
On Credit: R / month
This item is in stock in our CPT warehouse and can be shipped from there.You can also collect it yourself from our warehouse during the week or over weekends.
This item is in stock in our JHB warehouse and can be shipped from there. No collection facilities available, sorry!
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free delivery available |
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
Intel Core I5 4690K 3.50Ghz 6MB Cache SKT 1150
The Intel Core i5 4690K Processor, is for the Performance user that needs media Access and high system performance on Demand, Utilizing Unlocked Acess to the Mulitplier allows higher speeds, Able to handle all your standard day to day tasks, with power Saving you can be sure that the Core i5 Processor will help you in running and energy efficient Personal Computer.
- Processor Number i5-4690K
- Number of Cores 4
- Number of Threads 4
- Clock Speed 3.5 GHz
- Max Turbo Frequency 3.9 GHz
- Intel Smart Cache 6 MB
- DMI2 5 GT/s
- Number of QPI Links 0
- Instruction Set 64-bit
- Instruction Set Extensions SSE 4.1/4.2, AVX 2.0
- Lithography 22 nm
- Max Memory Size 32 GB
- Memory Types DDR3-1333/1600
- Number of Memory Channels 2
- Max Memory Bandwidth 25.6 GB/s
- Processor Graphics Intel HD 4600 Graphics
- Graphics Base Frequency 350 MHz
- Graphics Max Dynamic Frequency 1.2 GHz
- Graphics Video Max Memory 1.7 GB
- Intel Quick Sync Video; Intel InTru 3D Technology; Intel Insider; Intel Wireless Display; Intel Flexible Display Interface (Intel FDI); Intel Clear Video HD Technology
- Number of Displays Supported 3
- Advanced tech: Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0; Intel Virtualization Technology (VT-x); Intel Virtualization Technology for Directed I/O (VT-d); Intel VT-x with Extended Page Tables (EPT); Intel TSX-NI; Intel 64; Intel My WiFi Technology; Idle States; Enhanced Intel SpeedStep Technology; Thermal Monitoring Technologies; Intel Identity Protection Technology
- 3 year Warranty
Gareth, South Africa. 29 April 2015
Christof, South Africa. 28 October 2014
Best gaming CPU at the moment. Very satisfied.
Jacques, South Africa. 9 July 2015
Great Buy. Performing as expected.
Sydney, South Africa. 25 April 2016
Excellent value for money. Sits at 4.5Ghz 24/7 combined with a Corsair Hydro H75.
Henco, South Africa. 18 November 2014
Loving it! Mainly using it for Games, have it for more than a week now and no issues.
Werner, South Africa. 29 January 2015
Great processor would recommend it to anyone really the best processor great speed the beat processor I bought in years. Also great service from Takealot thank you.
Deetesh, South Africa. 15 July 2016
Hume, South Africa. 7 November 2014
Like a bomb... Works sweetly with my R9 280x... No more needed!! Great service from Takealot!!!
Sean, South Africa. 5 March 2016
Clocks poorer than my old 2500K due to poor thermal performance, and that chip cost half this one's price. The switch to TIM from solder is a big step backwards for OCs.
Intel are making money hand over foot gouging people for CPUs, while AMD scrambles to become competitive again and regain market share.
It's certainly not the 'best' gaming GPU of its generation, but it is the most sensible one for a mid-high-end rig.
Gert, South Africa. 28 January 2015
One of he best buys I ever made.. Speedy delivery.. Product performs above expectation.. Well done Takealot
Damian, South Africa. 26 June 2015
This cpu is a beast with the ability to overclock, which makes it a must have for gamers.
leardo, South Africa. 21 August 2015
Jarrod, South Africa. 23 September 2015
Excellent CPU, runs a bit hot when overclocking but to be expected. Out of the box I tested it on Crysis 3, running everything on Ultra 1080p, going well along with a R9270x at 40+ fps!