Invisibobble The Traceless Hair Ring - Crystal Clear
List Price R 65
Discovery Miles 500
This item is in stock in our CPT warehouse and can be shipped from there.You can also collect it yourself from our warehouse during the week or over weekends.
This item is in stock in our JHB warehouse and can be shipped from there. No collection facilities available, sorry!
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
Invisibobble the traceless hair ring or elastic, it’s all in the science!
Hair Ring Features:
- It is traceless
- Avoids headaches
- It is caring to the hair
- Wearable with all hair types
- The seal is not made of metal, which is often times the cause of breaking hairs
- Made by soldering the two ends together smoothly, so that they don't get caught in the hair nor do any damage to it
- Water Repellent
Bracelet Traceless Features:
- The magic trick to invisibobble's traceless outcome lies in its peculiar telephone cord shape
- When this hair ring is wrapped around the hair, it places uneven pressure around the circumference of the ponytail; standard hair rings put even pressure on the hair, leaving an obvious mark
- The uneven pressure produced by invisibobbles allows for the hair to be held strongly in the ponytail without being too tight
- This gives individual hairs more space within the ponytail than they would have when wearing a normal hair band
- We recommend wearing the invisibobble as a bracelet, when not worn in the hair, as this looks very stylish
- South Africa
- Invisibobble The Traceless Hair Ring - Crystal Clear
Yolande, South Africa. 12 October 2016
These are winners!!! No dents in your hair ... and they last! Been using the same one for a year now .. would strongly recommend
Jennifer, South Africa. 25 December 2016
A great product. Could give a perspective on the size though. Thanks for super speedy delivery Takealot.
Roz, South Africa. 2 September 2015
Wear them everyday. Favourite
Jolene, South Africa. 24 August 2016
Very nice, no damaged hair when using this cool invisibobble:)
Ellen, South Africa. 14 November 2016
Sarah, South Africa. 20 October 2016
Three in the box. Decent. Stretch quite a lot but eventually return to their original size.
Marilyn, South Africa. 8 September 2014
Very good product
Samara, South Africa. 19 February 2016
great product, great price on Takelot!
Lm, South Africa. 31 July 2015
Tenielle, South Africa. 4 January 2017
Love the Invisbobble traceless hair ring. So gentle on hair. Keeps in place even whilst running or at the gym.
maryke, South Africa. 15 September 2015
great product. quick delivery
CECILIA, South Africa. 8 November 2016
Jess, South Africa. 13 December 2016
Very nice comes in packs of 3