J5 Create USB3.0 Gigabit Ethernet Adapter with Windows
List Price R 369
Discovery Miles 3 190
This item is in stock in our CPT warehouse and can be shipped from there.You can also collect it yourself from our warehouse during the week or over weekends.
This item is in stock in our JHB warehouse and can be shipped from there. No collection facilities available, sorry!
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
J5creates USB 3.0 Gigabit Ethernet Adapter JUE130 is a simple, one-piece external adapter that plugs into the USB port on your Ultrabook or MacBook. The JUE130 is ultimate solution if you do not have an Ethernet port or if you just want to increase your speed. The elegantly designed JUE130 uses an RJ-45 connector that supports 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet performance. The JUE130 allows you to add networking capabilities to a computer via USB 3.0 and is backwards compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.1.
- Dimensions: 19.5mm x 12.5mm x 2.5mm
- Status indicators: link, activity
- Compliant standards (wired): IEEE802.3, IEEE802.3u, IEEE802.3ab, IEEE802.3x, IEEE 802.3az
- Network card interface: Female RJ45 jack
- Power supply: powered by the USB port
- Network speeds: 000Mbps
- Interface: USB 2.0
- USB 3.0
- Wake on LAN: yes
- Supported Windows operating systems: Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, 7/ 8/ 8.1
- Supported Macintosh operating systems: Mac OS X 10.8/10.7/10.6/10.5
- Other supported operating systems: Linux 2.6.x/3.x
- Peripheral devices required: CD-ROM Drive
Francois, South Africa. 30 June 2016
I'm running windows 10 and my Ethernet Port clip broke so I got this adaptor. I plugged it in and it worked out of the box; I was actually quite surprised how it just worked.