Jabra Storm Bluetooth Headset
Discovery Miles 12 990
On Credit: R / month
Free delivery available |
Hassle-Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 Days. Learn more
1 Year Limited Warranty. Learn more
Next generation Bluetooth mono headset with up to 9 hours of talk time. Easily connect with NFC-enabled smartphones by simply tapping the two devices together
- Blocks out Wind Noise
- HD Sound With Noise Reduction
- All-Day Comfort
REDUCES WIND NOISE
Wind Noise Blackout reduces wind noise, shielding your conversations even in windy conditions. Take your calls outdoors and don?t worry about the wind.
Storm is designed for all-day wear. It has a slim, extra comfortable design with a perfectly balanced weight. Storm fits discreetly behind your ear, so you?ll hardly notice you?re wearing it.
HD SOUND WITH NOISE REDUCTION
Advanced Noise Blackout technology ensures clear, noise-free calls. Dual microphones reduce background noise, making you easy to hear. HD Voice* brings high-definition sound quality to both ends of the call.
Is it windy outside? No problem: just put on the special wind sock to completely silence all wind noise. Remove it again easily once you no longer need the extra wind protection.
SIMPLE PAIRING WITH NFC
Do you have an NFC-enabled phone? Pair it with your Storm by simply tapping the two together. Quick and effortless.
Use your voice to control the headset. Answer or reject calls by speaking to Storm.
- Hands-free Profile Support: Yes
- Headset Profile Support: Yes
- Wireless Technology: Bluetooth
- A2DP: Yes
- Auto Pairing: Yes
- NFC Near Field Communications - Perimeter Pairing: Yes
- Music: Yes
- Volume Buttons: Yes
- Power Nap: Yes
- Automatic Volume Adjustment: Yes
- Voice Guidance: Yes
- Frequency Response: Wideband
- Microphone Type: Dual Microphone (Noise Blackout?)
- Mute function: Yes
BATTERY & POWER:
- Talk Time: Up to 10 hours
- Standby Time: Up to 240hour(s)
- USB Charging: Yes
- Wearing Style: Behind-the-ear
- Dimensions: 8.4 x 1.6 x 6.2mm
What's in the box?
- Rubber USB Cable
No reviews yet.