Just Dance 2014 (PS3)
*Requires Move Controller to play
Discovery Miles 1 350
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
With Just Dance 2014’s fresh list of hot tracks, you control the party! Get friends and family moving with Pitbull ft. Christina Aguilera’s “Feel This Moment,” Psy’s “Gentleman,” or One Direction’s “Kiss You.” Celebrate the throwbacks with legendary songs like Gloria Gaynor’s “I Will Survive,” or bust out the best move to Ray Parker Jr.’s “Ghostbusters.”
Just Dance 2014 takes the fun to another level this year with all new ways to create the best party ever! Own the spotlight and lead back-up dancers with the new On Stage Mode, dance with anyone anywhere in the world with World Dance Floor, work out to customized Just Sweat experiences on any song– and much more! Bring home the ultimate party starter and join in the fun!
New modes & features to start any party!
- World Dance Floor (Wii/WiiU/X360/Xbox One/PS3/PS4): Dance with anyone anywhere in the world in Just Dance’s first-ever online multiplayer mode! Players join a virtual crew – made up of real-life friends or other Just Dance fans – and compete based on different themes (“Boys Vs Girls”, “Crew Vs Crew”). Players can also track their standing on global leader boards, check out fun stats about other players around the world, and see community updates.
- On Stage Mode (Wii/WiiU/X360/Xbox One/PS3/PS4) Own the spotlight in this new mode where one player will dance, lead 2 back up dancers, and even sing if they want! As the star of the show, the player can take it seriously and show off how talented they are, or just goof off with friends. You’ll even be able to score on the lyrics with your singing talent!
- Playable up to 6 players (Xbox One): Just Dance is now playable by up to 6 players at a time on Xbox One on any map. Plus on one specific map, you’ll have a unique choreography for EACH of the 6 players, making the routine different for everyone playing.
- Smartglass technology (Xbox 360/Xbox One): With this Just Dance 2014 next gen feature you’ll be able to select your song & autodance filter via smartglass.
- The player will also be able to navigate through the menu and coverflow of the game with it.
- Futhermore, the feature Party master will be available on smartglass !
- Party Master (Wii U/ Xbox360/ Xbox One): The Puppet Master mode has upgraded to the Party Master mode to give the player controlling the Wii U GamePad even more options to MC the party. Choose the next dance move, pick new songs and be the DJ of the party!
- Evolved Sweat Mode (Wii/Wii U/X360/ Xbox One /PS3/PS4): Players can personalize their Just Sweat workouts by creating custom playlists and tracking calories.
There’s also a new option that will allow the players, in all gameplay modes, even outside of the dedicated Just Sweat mode, to track calories/time spent dancing/number of songs played
- Autodance(WiiU/X360/ Xbox One /PS3/PS4): Autodance is now on all camera-enabled platforms and has received an extensive upgrade! Players can use Autodance to transform their moves into music videos, bring their dances to life after each song, or simply goof off to create hilarious videos. With Autodance, players can instantly share all their favorite moments with friends, family or the whole world!
- Just Dance TV (WiiU/X360/ Xbox One /PS3/PS4): Browse through friends’ dance videos, check out the most recent and popular content, and explore the Featured Video section in upgraded Just Dance TV – the biggest hub of user generated videos ever seen in a party game.
- More Dances Per Track (Wii/WiiU/X360/ Xbox One /PS3/PS4): Everyone loves variety!Find alternate choreography across all modes including JustSweat, Extreme, Battle and Mash-Up.
- Karaoke (WiiU/X360/ Xbox One /PS3/PS4): Sing along to any song! Lyrics are displayed at the bottom of the screen, and players are given bonus points for singing along.
- Improved Shop (Wii/WiiU/X360/Xbox One /PS3/PS4): Never miss another song or update to the game. Now, when players select a song, they’ll immediately see any available alternate versions offered in DLC format.
- New Camera Scoring (Xbox One/PS4): Up to 4 players on PS4 and up to 6 players on Xbox One
No reviews yet.