Kanex USB 3.0 Hub - 4 Port
Discovery Miles 6 990
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
- Super Speed - Use the 4 port USB 3 Power Hub to connect up to four devices with SuperSpeed transfer speeds of up to 5 gigabits per second.
- Plug and Play - The Kanex 4 port USB 3 Power Hub works right out of the box. No set up or drivers required.
- Full Power - It includes a 4 AMP power supply to provide 900mAH power to each port for power hungry USB devices like external USB storage.
- USB 3.0 - 2.0 - 1.1 Compatible
Included in Package:
- Kanex 4 port USB 3 Hub
- 5V 4 Amps International Power Adapter
- SuperSpeed USB 3 A Micro B cable
- Weight: 113 Grams
- Dimensions: 7.5cm x 11.7cm x 13.5cm
- Compatible Device: Mac OSX 10.4 or later (32 bit - 64 bit), Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7 (32 bit - 64 bit)
- Features: Hot swappable plug and play, Up to 5Gbps Transfer Speeds
- Host Interface: USB 3.0
- Connectivity: 4 x USB 3.0
Craig, South Africa. 26 July 2014
Excellent. Using with a macbook and usb 3 hubs are notoriously incompatible with all sorts of disconnections and problems. This one is rock solid.
Patrick, South Africa. 26 February 2015
When my first one of these was stolen I immediately replaced it with the same one... so it's clearly a winner. Reliable, sleek quality and does what it is supposed to.
Babur, South Africa. 11 February 2015
This is a good hub. It comes with an adapter and it is connected via USB to my Mac desktop. Easy to set. When I connect my flash drives, externals etc, it transmits at a high speed.
The only thing is that; I thought it would charge my iPad while plugged into the computer, but it won't. I'm sure there is a perfectly good reason for this. iPad only charges when I directly plug the iPad to my computer.
Overall good, but if you are looking for charging your iPad or phone with this, look for some other product.
Robin, South Africa. 30 March 2015
Brilliant product! Very fast and compact. Best USB Hub I had so far.
K, South Africa. 9 January 2015
Works like a charm. Totally vanishes into the background and just does its job.
Pierre, South Africa. 28 October 2014
Good USB3 hub. I did not test it up to 5Gbps but the chipset is 5Gbps capable. I did get full speeds on my external USB3 hard drive (150 MB/s). One thing that I found is, it only supplies more than 900mA on port 1 when the computer is unplugged or turned off. This means your iPad or tablet will only charge when you disconnect this hub from your computer and even then you might have to re-plug your device into the hub to make sure it charges. My iPad mini normally charges on 900mA, usually without any issues from a dedicated USB3 port, but it wouldn't charge from this hub when this hub is connected to a PC unfortunately, even with the 4 Amp power supply plugged in.
Chris, South Africa. 15 July 2014
The product works perfectly!
Peter, South Africa. 17 December 2015
" .. charge selected devices..."
Last 2 android phones will only hold charge plugged in and will never be fully charged.
Great for transferring files, small neat. But don't buy it if you want to charge stuff.