Kensington Pro Fit 2.4Ghz Wireless Desktop Set
Discovery Miles 8 140
On Credit: R / month
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free delivery available |
Hassle-Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 Days. Learn more
1 Year Limited Warranty. Learn more
- Full size keyboard with one-touch controls for increased productivity with instant access to email, calculator and all the standard media buttons
- Wireless Full Size Optical (1000dpi) mouse with clickable scrollwheel and browser navigation buttons
- Secure 2.4Ghz wireless technology reduces risk of interference and is ideal for office environments
- Tactile keyboard keys provide excellent feedback and exceptional comfort
- Single 2.4Ghz wireless USB receiver for both keyboard and mouse keeps a USB port free
- Designed for workspace durability withstanding everyday drops and spills
- Contoured mouse side panels with soft rubber panels maintain comfort and grip
- Professional black and blue corporate finish
- PC and Mac compatible
- Wireless keyboard and mouse
Etienne, South Africa. 31 August 2016
Works well and much cheaper than the Microsoft products. The keys are a bit loud, but not too much. They are however very responsive and easy to type. The multimedia buttons are exactly what I was looking for. This is the first keyboard where I actually use all the media buttons, except maybe the search button, because you can use the Windows button for that.
The only down side I can mention is that the ENTER button on my keyboard is not the same as the one shown on the picture of the product :( Will have to get used to that.
Louis, South Africa. 10 February 2017
Works astoundingly well at the start. The mouse is really well constructed and fits the hand well. The keyboard is comfortable to work with, and the spill proof feature on the keyboard works really well (I tested this by putting my keyboard under a running tap). Really well rounded set to work with.
THE PROBLEM: I returned mine because the keyboard started dropping letters as I type. This happened about 6 or 7 months after purchasing the set. I know this is not related to my spill proof "test" because this started happening only 5 months after. Also, checking out customer reviews on Amazon.com, many had the same problem as I did. This is the only reason I cannot recommend this product. Rather get something else. I was really sad to let this one go, it really was a comfortable and capable set.