Kensington SD3650 Universal USB 3.0 Docking Station
Discovery Miles 32 990
On Credit: R / month
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
Professional Performance, Clutter-Free Experience
- Preserve the convenience of one-cable connectivity to your entire desktop setup with the SD3650 Universal USB 3.0 Docking Station from Kensington, a trusted leader in productivity solutions for more than 30 years.
- What makes the SD3650 unique from the SD3600 is that you can output dual HD video using DisplayPort and HDMI ports, plus we increased the USB 3.0 accessory expansion ports to four, ideal for a flash drive so it can transfer data at 5Gbps.
- The dock also features Zero Footprint Mounting, so it can be mounted to the back of a VESA-compatible monitor using a Docking Station Mount (sold separately), perfect for desks with limited space.
- Dual 1080p HD video to external monitor via HDMI and DisplayPort
- Dock Mounting Plate (K33959WW, sold separately) allows the dock to be placed on the back of a 100mm or 75mm VESA-compatible monitor
- 4 USB 3.0 ports that support high-speed data transfer up to 5Gbps
- One of front USB 3.0 ports doubles as a 2.1A fast charge port for a smartphone or tablet
- 2 rear USB 2.0 ports for peripheral accessories like a keyboard and mouse
- Extend and Mirror modes
- Display settings software allows you to easily make changes to your preferences
- Headphone and microphone jacks with Audio 2.0 for enhanced sound quality
- Gigabit Ethernet port for wired connectivity to a network or the Internet
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- UPC: 085896339977
- Charges Smartphones (1 AMP): 1
- Charges Tablets (2.1 AMP): 1
- Compatibility: Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Connections: 2 x HD1080p, Gigabit
- Features: Extended Display, Mirrored Display, VESA 10x10, VESA 75x75, Zero Footprint Mounting
Weights and Dimensions
- Height: 40mm / 1.6"
- Width: 192mm / 7.6"
- Depth: 80mm / 3.1"
- Weight: -
Mailie, South Africa. 29 September 2016
Kensington is not supported locally at all. They don't even have the most basic knowledge. When you phone the South African agent, they log a call with the UK and you wait for them to phone you back - I'm still waiting!