Kershaw - Clash Partial Serration
Discovery Miles 8 790
On Credit: R / month
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free delivery available |
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
You will be amazed at the solid feel, fast opening action, and generally awesome utility of this sweet blade. The Clash's 3-inch blade is just right for most tasks. It'll take on boxes, heavy plastic, rope, or whatever you need without complaint. The blade has plenty of belly and just the slightest hint of a recurve to improve slicing without being hard to sharpen. The Clash's blade steel offers stain and wear resistance as well as good strength. Choose this partially serrated model for serrations that cut cleanly without shredding and makes short work of fibrous material like rope or webbing. The Clash opens with SpeedSafe assisted opening with a satisfying "twack" as it locks into place ready for use. Both left and right-handed users can open the Clash one-handed thanks to the ambidextrous flipper. Once opened, the blade is secured by a locking liner and releases easily when your task is done. The Clash's handle is somewhat wider and thicker and has a deep index-finger indentation. The combination makes for a knife that provides an extremely secure grip. The glass-filled nylon scales are textured to enhance grip even more.
- A drop-point blade with just a little recurve enables this multipurpose knife to excel at a wide variety of tasks.
- 2-Step Serration: Serrations assist in cutting through particularly tough or fibrous material, such as rope or cord.
- The Kershaw 2-step serration is a more aggressive style of serration.
- SpeedSafe : Assists you to open any SpeedSafe knife quickly and easily with a manual push on the thumbstud or pull back on the flipper, built into many Kershaw best sellers.
-Flipper: May be used on either manual or assisted opening knives.
- The flipper is a protrusion on the back of the blade that the user can pull back on, or flip, in order to move the blade easily out of the handle.
- Liner Lock: Locks the blade open during use; one side of the knife's steel liner, the steel plate to which the handle scales are attached, moves into position behind the blade to securely lock it open.
- Reversible: Pre-drilled holes in the handle enable the user to change either the tip position or the side on which the knife carries.
- Opening system: SpeedSafe
- Overall length: 18.4 cm
- Blade length: 7.62 cm
- Blade steel: 8Cr13MoV
- Handle: Glass-filled nylon
- Locking type: Liner lock
- Colour: Black
- Carry system: Pocket clip
- Cutting edge: Partially serrated
- Knife type: Folding-pocket
- South Africa
- Kershaw Knives
- Kershaw - Clash Partial Serration
No reviews yet.