Kershaw - Clash Partial Serration
Discovery Miles 8 590
On Credit: R / month
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free delivery available |
Hassle-Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 Days. Learn more
- A drop-point blade with just a little recurve enables this multipurpose knife to excel at a wide variety of tasks.
- 2-Step Serration: Serrations assist in cutting through particularly tough or fibrous material, such as rope or cord.
- The Kershaw 2-step serration is a more aggressive style of serration.
- SpeedSafe : Assists you to open any SpeedSafe knife quickly and easily with a manual push on the thumbstud or pull back on the flipper, built into many Kershaw best sellers.
-Flipper: May be used on either manual or assisted opening knives.
- The flipper is a protrusion on the back of the blade that the user can pull back on, or flip, in order to move the blade easily out of the handle.
- Liner Lock: Locks the blade open during use; one side of the knife's steel liner, the steel plate to which the handle scales are attached, moves into position behind the blade to securely lock it open.
- Reversible: Pre-drilled holes in the handle enable the user to change either the tip position or the side on which the knife carries.
- Opening system: SpeedSafe
- Overall length: 18.4 cm
- Blade length: 7.62 cm
- Blade steel: 8Cr13MoV
- Handle: Glass-filled nylon
- Locking type: Liner lock
- Colour: Black
- Carry system: Pocket clip
- Cutting edge: Partially serrated
- Knife type: Folding-pocket
- South Africa
- Kershaw Knives
- Kershaw - Clash Partial Serration
No reviews yet.