Kif Express - (Import CD)
Discovery Miles 1 890
Hassle-Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 Days. Learn more
- Jazz Instrument
- Mono / Stereo
- Copy Control
- David Fiuczynski; Lian Amber
- Kif Express *
Personnel: David Fiuczynski (guitar, programming); Geni Skendo (shakuhachi); Nikolay Moiseenko (alto saxophone); Steve Jenkins (bass instrument); Michael Rivard (upright bass); Skoota Warner, Bertram Lehmann (drums); Daniel Sadownick (percussion).
Audio Mixers: Aaron Renner; Randy Roos.
Recording information: Brooklyn Recordings; Cold Spring Farm; Cold Spring Fram; Jenkadelic HQ; Studio A, Berklee College Of Music; Warrior Recordings.
- Country of Origin
- Fuzelicious Morsels Records
- City Hall
- David Fiuczynski
- Songs / Tracks
- [ Disc 01 Track 01 ] Shiraz
- [ Disc 01 Track 02 ] Moonring Bacchanal
- [ Disc 01 Track 03 ] Sakura - Ying Hua
- [ Disc 01 Track 04 ] Cumin
- [ Disc 01 Track 05 ] Habibi Bounce
- [ Disc 01 Track 06 ] Fung Wah Express
- [ Disc 01 Track 07 ] Arcadia Finlandis
- [ Disc 01 Track 08 ] Phoenix Rising
- [ Disc 01 Track 09 ] Almond Pear
- [ Disc 01 Track 10 ] Ek Balaam
- [ Disc 01 Track 11 ] Sakalahachi
- Studio / Live
Down Beat (p.82) - 3 stars out of 5 -- "It's a virtuoso display, surely, but playful instead of showy, with Fiuczynski keeping his rock, funk, jazz and world music influences simultaneously aloft with the consummate, effortless skill of a master juggler."
JazzTimes (p.86) - "KIF EXPRESS, like all of the best releases under his guidance, features a funk foundation that spirals upward through the guitarist's technique and sense of humor."
- Video Disabled
- Daniel Sadownick; David Fiuczynski; Leanne Ungar; Andy Taub; Steve Jenkins
No reviews yet.