Kindle Paperwhite WIFI with 300PPI display 2015 Model
List Price R 3,199
Discovery Miles 26 990
On Credit: R / month
This item is in stock in our CPT warehouse and can be shipped from there.You can also collect it yourself from our warehouse during the week or over weekends.
This item is in stock in our JHB warehouse and can be shipped from there. No collection facilities available, sorry!
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free delivery available |
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
- Now with Bookerly, our exclusive font, hand-crafted from the ground up for faster reading with less eyestrain
- Built-in adjustable light-read day and night
- Unlike tablets, no screen glare, even in bright sunlight
- A single battery charge lasts weeks, not hours
- Massive selection, lowest prices-over a million titles
- Lighter than a paperback, holds thousands of books
- Exclusive features help build your vocabulary, learn about characters, and connect with like-minded readers-all without leaving the page
- Try Kindle Unlimited free for 30 days-choose from over 800,000 titles
Franco, South Africa. 24 January 2017
Kobus, South Africa. 31 March 2016
Loving it! Regretting not going for the 3G model as getting it onto the wifi each time is tedious (don't have a router and using my phone as a hotspot instead)
Great product though!
Ian, South Africa. 24 January 2017
chris, South Africa. 24 November 2016
bessie, South Africa. 22 February 2017
I really enjoy my ereader, kindle is tops!!
mike, South Africa. 11 December 2015
This Kindle with backlight eliminates the need for an auxiliary light for reading in the dark while retaining the ability to read in brilliant sun. The battery life of 3 to 4 days is so much better than the hours provided by the Fire
Nico, South Africa. 8 December 2016
Easy to use. There are a bunch of ebook converters but just note that this model does not support EPUB files. At least you can convert them to MOBI etc.
Heleen, South Africa. 19 December 2016
Absolutely love my new Kindle, especially the backlight. I can now read in the dark. It was super easy to transfer all my books that I had on my old Kindle onto this one and the battery lasts very long.
Jaco, South Africa. 1 February 2017
Amazing device. Feels like reading a book. The hefty price over the normal Kindle 8 is worth it. The back-light is amazing (even after I thought I wouldn't need one, just so convenient), and the 300ppi compared to the Kindle 8 167ppi makes a big difference. Kindle Unlimited makes this an even sweeter deal. Finally I can read in comfort.
Stuart, South Africa. 16 January 2017
Very nice product that works well and is easy to use. Font is bright and clear and battery life is good +_28 hours reading although I have yet to test this.