Kingston - HyperX Cloud II Gaming Headset - Red
Discovery Miles 22 800
On Credit: R / month
Free delivery available |
Hassle-Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 Days. Learn more
HyperX Cloud II features a newly designed USB sound card audio control box that amplifies audio and voice for an optimal Hi-Fi gaming experience, so you can hear what you've been missing.
Open up a world of detail other gamers will never know - the rustle of a camper's boot, the scuttle in a distant vent. Its independent audio and microphone volume control lets you adjust not only sound volume but also mic volume and easily toggle Surround Sound 7.1 or the mic sound on and off. This next-generation headset generates virtual 7.1 surround sound with distance and depth to enhance your gaming, movie or music experience. Pinpoint your opponents' location in the game and strike before he sees you coming.
- Advanced USB audio control box with built-in DSP sound card
- Hi-Fi capable with 53mm drivers for supreme audio quality
- Hardware-driven virtual 7.1 surround sound
- Comfortable, 100% memory foam on headband and leatherette cushions
- Pro-Gaming optimized with closed cup design for passive noise cancellation
- Compatible - USB connectivity for PC & Mac. Stereo compatible with PS4, Xbox One1 and mobile
- Transducer type: dynamic 53mm with neodynium magnets
- Operating principle: closed
- Frequency response: 15Hz-25,000 Hz
- Nominal impedance: 60 Ohms per system
- Nominal SPL: 98+/-3dB
- T.H.D.: < 2%
- Power handling capacity: 150mW
- Sound coupling to the ear: circumaural
- Ambient noise attenuation: approx. 20 dBa
- Headband pressure: 5N
- Weight: 320g
- Weight with microphone and cable: 350g
- Cable length and type: 1m + 2m extension
- Connection: single mini stereo jack plug (3.5 mm)
- Transducer type: condenser (back electret)
- Operating principle: pressure gradient
- Polar pattern: cardioid
- Power supply: AB powering
- Supply voltage: 2V
- Current consumption: max 0.5 mA
- Nominal impedance: =2.2 kOhms
- Open circuit voltage: at f = 1 kHz: 20 mV / Pa
- Frequency response: 50-18,000 Hz
- THD: 2% at f = 1 kHz
- Max. SPL: 105dB SPL (THD=1.0% at 1 KHz)
- Microphone output: -39+/-3dB
- Length mic boom: 150mm (include gooseneck)
- Capsule diameter: 6
- Connection: single mini stereo jack plug (3.5mm)
- South Africa
- Kingston - HyperX Cloud II Gaming Headset - Red
Graham, South Africa. 8 February 2017
This headset is really comfortable and sound quality is good. Service and delivery from TakeAlot was great as usual. The only problem (hence 4 stars instead of 5) would be that the microphone did not work out of the box. I found a fix online where I reloaded the firmware and uninstalled the drivers. After restarting my system and reinstalling the drivers it started working properly so just take note of that as I almost sent it back because if this. The extras in the box is really nice as it also comes with a pouch and extra ear muffs. Unfortunately I haven't had the opportunity to test the sound quality of the microphone yet. But I believe (based on online reviews) that its quite average.
I would definitely recommend this headset if you are looking for something more high end..
james, South Africa. 30 January 2017
Abolutely Fantastic headphones. Sound quality is really good, simple plug and play either through the PS4 controller or directly into the PS4. Seamless software application into PS4 console without having to install anything at all. The microphone is clear, and those in my chat party cannot hear background noises. The 7.1 surround sound is daunting as you can hear sounds within the game you havent heard before, as it is coming from everywhere, making my gaming so much more immersive. Although it is a wired headset, it is great quality, and the build looks strong and flexible at the same time. I highly recommend it.
DAVERON, South Africa. 5 November 2016
the speaker clarity is excellent.
everbody is impressed with the microphone.
nice long braded cord. you can detach the usb to plug into your phone.
well worth the money.
Tristan, South Africa. 14 February 2017
This headset is durable and by far the most comfortable headphones I have used.
Would definitely recommend this headset.