KitchenAid - Stand Mixer - Empire Red
Includes Free Gift
Discovery Miles 99 890
On Credit: R / month
This item is in stock in our JHB warehouse and can be shipped from there. No collection facilities available, sorry!
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
The KitchenAid Artisan Stand Mixer has a full metal construction, an elegant 4.8L polished stainless steel mixing bowl, original planetary action and direct drive. The large capacity allows you to prepare small and large quantities, while its gear driven planetary movement ensures a powerful mixing action. The KitchenAid Artisan Stand Mixer comes standard with attachments to whip, beat, mix, make pastry, mash potatoes and knead dough.
A wide range of optional attachments are sold separately:
- 5KICA0WH, 5KFE5T, 5FGA, SSA, 5FVSP, 5KPEXTA, KPRA
- 5KRAV, TACAPASTA - CLR, GMA, JE, CO, 5K5GB, 5KB3SS
- 4.83 Litre stainless steel bowl with handle
- 10-Speed solid-state control
- Direct-drive transmission
- Includes flat beater, dough hook and wire whip
- Tilt-head design allows clear access to the beater and bowl
- 300 Watt Motor
- All-purpose flour 8 cups: Makes Whole wheat flour 6 cups, Egg Whites 12 eggs, Whipped Cream 1L, Bread Dough 2kg, Mashed Potatoes 3.2kg
- Includes pouring shield
- Multipurpose attachment hub
- Planetary mixing action
What's In The Box
- Stand Mixer
- Stainless Steel 4.8 L Bowl
- Wire Whisk, Dough Hook
- Flat Beater, Pouring Shield
- Dimensions: 40.64cm x 40.64cm x 28cm
- Weight: 10kg
- Colour: Empire Red
- Material: Die-cast construction, Stainless Steel Mixing Bowl
- Warranty: 5 years
- South Africa
- KitchenAid - Stand Mixer - Empire Red
Christiaan, South Africa. 6 August 2012
I bought my wife one six years ago. No problems at all and it works nearly everyday. The best product by far in it's category. Do you want to whip 12 egg whites? This machine does it in two and a half minutes. It beats even the Kenwood Major, which is the closest competitor.
Graham, South Africa. 20 August 2012
Also have one, is a great machine, never given trouble, very powerful and easy to use.
Leon, South Africa. 7 December 2012
Initialy wanted to go for the Kenwood, but I'm not at the least dissapointed in this beauty, works like a charm, good solid machine.