LeapFrog - Tag World Map
Does not come with the LeapFrog Tag Pen
List Price R 399
Discovery Miles 3 100
This item is in stock in our CPT warehouse and can be shipped from there.You can also collect it yourself from our warehouse during the week or over weekends.
This item is in stock in our JHB warehouse and can be shipped from there. No collection facilities available, sorry!
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
Bring this interactive, two-sided world map to life and embark on a global adventure as you learn fun facts while playing more than 30 games and activities.
Learn the world's continents and countries and try and locate them as fast as you can in a race game!Find distances and travel times between major cities and build your geography and map skills.Learn about children around the world, including how they say "hello".Plus play family-friendly games on this jumbo size map.
- Map racer - this timed quiz tests your knowledge of the world's countries with three different levels
- Treasure hunt- follow the clues to locate the "mystery country"
- Continents and countries - this timed quiz tests your continents and countries knowledge
- Let's explore - go on exciting expeditions with your hosts Reggie Rover and Sara Sahara
- Travel time - touch any two children on the map to find out how far apart they are and how long it takes to travel between them
- Kids like me - learn about where children live, what they eat for breakfast and how to say "hello" in their language!
- Children can earn online rewards and parents can connect the Tag Reader to the online LeapFrog Learning Path to see what their child is learning.Appropriate for children ages 4 to 8.
- First words in other languages
- World geography
- Landmarks and famous place
- Exploration and curiosity
*Please note an internet connection is required to download the audio for this book. Please note that this does not come with the LeapFrog Tag Pen*
- LeapFrog - Tag World Map
- South Africa
- 4 - 8 Years
No reviews yet.