Lego Dimensions - Starter Pack (X360)
Discovery Miles 12 490
On Credit: R / month
This item is in stock in our CPT warehouse and can be shipped from there.You can also collect it yourself from our warehouse during the week or over weekends.
This item is in stock in our JHB warehouse and can be shipped from there. No collection facilities available, sorry!
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
What is LEGO Dimensions?
There is an ancient planet at the centre of the LEGO Multiverse inhabited by an evil mastermind, Lord Vortech. It is said that he who controls the Foundational Elements that this planet is built upon, controls all of the Multiverse. Lord Vortech has vowed to be that ruler, summoning characters from a variety of LEGO worlds to help him find these building bricks of LEGO civilisation. Some have agreed. Others have rebelled. And only the combined powers of the greatest LEGO® heroes can stop him.
When a mysterious and powerful vortex suddenly appears in various LEGO worlds, different characters from DC Comics, The Lord of the Rings and The LEGO Movie are swept away. To save their friends, Batman, Gandalf and Wyldstyle bravely jump into the vortex. As they journey to locations beyond their wildest imaginations in search of their friends, they soon realise that Lord Vortech is summoning villains from across different LEGO worlds to help him gain control. As his power grows, worlds mix, unexpected characters meet and all boundaries are broken. Our heroes must travel through space and time to rescue their friends before the vortexes destroy all of LEGO humanity.
Let creativity be the guide to a building and gaming adventure – journey through unexpected worlds and team-up with unlikely allies on the quest to defeat the evil Lord Vortech. Play with different mini figures from different worlds together in one LEGO video game, and use each other’s vehicles and gadgets in a way never before possible. LEGO Bad Cop driving the DeLorean Time Machine…why not?! The LEGO Ninjago Masters of Spinjitsu fighting alongside Wonder Woman...yes, please! Get ready to break the rules, because the only rule with LEGO Dimensions is that there are no rules.
The LEGO Dimensions Starter Pack is all players need to begin build the base and embark on a fantastic quest. Included in the LEGO Dimensions Starter Pack:
- LEGO Dimensions videogame
- LEGO Toy Pad
- Bricks to build the LEGO Gateway
- 3 LEGO minifigures (Batman, Gandalf, and Wyldstyle)
- LEGO Batmobile vehicle
Build the minifigure heroes and fire-up the game to start the experience, then follow the in-game build instructions to assemble the loose bricks into the LEGO Gateway, and place the structure on the LEGO Toy Pad. Expand the adventure by collecting more mini figures, vehicles, gadgets, and new levels with the purchase of three different types of expansion packs. Use whatever mini figure with whichever vehicle or gadget go ahead… break the rules!
- An Extreme Cross-Over. For the first time in any LEGO video game, characters from a mix of some of the best brands in the universe join forces and battle in worlds outside of their own.
- Keep Expanding. By purchasing additional expansion packs, players can grow their collection with a variety of their favourite brands to create even more crazy combinations.
- More is Better. Bring up to seven mini figures, vehicles and/or gadgets into the game all at once by dropping them on the LEGO Toy Pad for the most exciting and action-filled game around.
- Play Alone or with a Friend. Players can let imagination guide their solo journey or have a friend join the adventure with co-operative, drop-in/drop-out play.
- The Starter Pack Will Last. The LEGO Toy Pad and the video game found in the initial Starter Pack will offer continued compatibility with future Expansion Packs for years to come.
- Like any LEGO building set, LEGO Dimensions is a system of play that offers continued compatibility – everything bought today or expanded with tomorrow will continue to work.
Assembly Required: No
Warning: Not suitable for children under the age of 3 years due to small parts which could cause a choking hazard.
- South Africa
- Lego Dimensions - Starter Pack (X360)
No reviews yet.