Lensbaby Composer Pro with Sweet 35 Optic
List Price R 4,775
Discovery Miles 26 590
On Credit: R / month
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free delivery available |
Hassle-Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 Days. Learn more
1 Year Limited Warranty. Learn more
Includes the following:
Composer Pro, Sweet 35 optic, front and rear lens cap, microfiber bag, microfiber lens cloth, user guide
- 35mm Selective Focus Optic
- Enhanced Ball & Socket Selective Focus
- 12-Blade Diaphragm Adjustable Aperture
- 4 Multi-Coated Elements in 3 Groups
- 46mm Front Threads
- Precise Control for Selective Focus
- Interchangeable Optics System
- Manual Focus
- Pre-Installed Sweet 35 Optic
The Lensbaby Composer Pro With Sweet 35 Optic for Nikon F is part of the Lensbaby series of SLR lenses, and offers the same spectacular special-effect results. However, the refined and enhanced Composer Pro gives you ultra-smooth focus and tilt control and will retain its position after being bent, which makes it easy to use even with one hand. Simply tilt the lens to a desired angle and then focus with a traditional barrel focusing ring.
The Sweet 35 Optic is a 35mm optic with a 12-blade diaphragm and adjustable aperture (f2.5-f/22) that gives you unprecedented precision control over your selective focus photos--just rotate the dial on the front of the optic to quickly change the size of your in-focus "sweet spot". This is the widest focal length of any Lensbaby selective focus optics--the Sweet 35 also has close-focus capabilities. The lens can be bent off-center in any direction for different results.
The Composer Pro is compatible with the Optic Swap System--a line of different "optics" that can be interchanged with the Muse and Composer versions. This provides artists with an almost unlimited variety of looks and styles to capture their unique visions.
The Composer Pro comes supplied with the Sweet 35 Optic.
- No electronic communication is possible between the camera and the lens. All operation is strictly manual. Automatic light metering is possible by shooting in aperture priority mode for almost all digital and film SLR camera bodies.
- 12-blade diaphragm adjustable aperture.
- High-quality optic with 4 multi-coated elements in 3 groups.
- The Composer Pro features a unique manual focus design which requires more rotation to move the optic as you approach infinity. This makes it easier to focus on objects at intermediate and distant depths than regular manual focus lenses.
No reviews yet.