Lewitt DTP340REX DTP Percussion Series Dynamic Performance Kick Drum Microphone
List Price R 2,475
Discovery Miles 23 190
On Credit: R / month
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free delivery available |
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
- Switchable "Enhanced Frequency Response" specifically tailored for a powerful kick drum sound
- Perfectly suited for recording bass instruments and percussion
- Uniform cardioid pickup pattern for maximum isolation of the main sound source.
- Outstanding gain before feedback.
- Rock-solid full metal die-cast body suited for rough daily touring routine.
- Integrated stand adapter for secure mounting and easy positioning.
- Corrosion-resistant gold-plated 3-pin XLR output connector.
- Comes in a cardboard box with foam layers and DTP 40 Lb artificial leather bag
- Drums and Percussion - kick drum.
- Low frequency instruments - double bass, electric bass, kick drum.
- Live and studio applications.
- Acoustical operating principle: dynamic, moving coil.
- Directional pattern: cardioid
- Frequency range: 20 ... 16.000 Hz
- EFR, 'Enhanced Frequency: = FFR, 'Flat Frequency Response'
- Response' settings: + EFR, 'Enhanced Frequency Response'
- Sensitivity, = FFR: 0,4 mV / Pa (-69 dBV)
- Sensitivity, + EFR: 0,4 mV / Pa (-69 dBV)
- Rated impedance: < 500 ohms
- Connector: gold plated 3-pin XLR
- Dimensions: 240x160x190
No reviews yet.