Lewitt DTP340TT DTP Percussion Series Dynamic Performance Tom Tom and Snare Microphone
List Price R 1,350
Discovery Miles 12 650
On Credit: R / month
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free delivery available |
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
- Tailored frequency response for powerful yet smooth and natural sound on percussion instruments
- Uniform supercardioid pickup pattern ensures high gain before feedback and maximum isolation of the desired sound source
- Solid full-metal, die-cast body suited for rough daily touring routine
- Highly durable steel mesh grille to prevent wear and abuse
- Corrosion-resistant gold-plated 3-pin XLR output connector
- Comes in a cardboard box with foam layers, including DTP 40 Mts shock mount, DTP 40 Mt drum mount and DTP 40 Lb artificial leather bag
- Drums and Percussion - tom tom, hi-hat.
- Acoustical operating principle: dynamic, moving coil.
- Directional pattern: super-cardioid.
- Frequency range: 40 ... 16.000 Hz.
- Sensitivity: 1,4 mV / Pa (-57 dBV)
- Rated impedance: < 500 ohms.
- Connector: gold plated 3-pin XLR
- Dimensions: 240x160x190
No reviews yet.