Lewitt LCT140 LCT Recording Series Condenser Microphone
Discovery Miles 36 750
On Credit: R / month
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
Thanks to its uniform cardioid pickup pattern that effectively suppresses off-axis sound, a wide dynamic range of 124 dB and its very low self-noise, the LCT 140 adds transparency and distortion-free detail to every sound recording. Its transformerless output design makes it immune to electromagnetic interference. The LED display can optionally be switched on and off for better handling in different environments. In short, the LCT 140 is an extremely versatile all-rounder microphone.
- Neutral frequency response for natural reproduction.
- Cardioid polar pattern for effective background noise rejection.
- Wide dynamic range of 124 dB and very low self-noise level.
- 3-position switchable pre-attenuation pad (0 dB, 10 dB, and 20 dB) for handling extremely high sound pressure levels (SPLs)
- Illuminated user interface for quick and easy handling even in dark environments.
- Rugged black all metal construction for reliable performance onstage and in the studio.
- Hexagonal ruthenium-galvanized steel mesh grille to prevent wear and abuse.
- Immune to electromagnetic interference thanks to transformerless preamplifier circuitry.
- Corrosion-resistant Gold-plated 3-pin XLR output connector.
- Comes in a cardboard box with foam layers; includes DTP 40 Mts shock mount, LCT 40 Ws windshield and DTP 40 Lb artificial leather bag.
- Acoustic instruments - piano, guitar, drums, percussion, strings.
- Overhead miking - drums percussion, cymbals.
- Room ambiance - guitar amplifier, drums.
- Wind instruments - brass and woodwinds.
- Home and studio recording.
- Acoustical operating principle: pressure gradient transducer, permanently polarized.
- Transducer: 17 mm | 0,67 inch.
- Directional pattern: cardioid.
- Frequency range: 30 ... 20.000 Hz.
- Sensitivity: 8 mV / Pa (-42 dBV).
- Signal / noise ratio: 75 dB-A.
- Equivalent noise level: 19 dB-A, cardioid (IEC 61672-1).
- Dynamic range of mic. amp.: 124 dB-A.
- Max. SPL for 0,5 % THD: 143 dB, 0 dB pre-attenuation | 153 dB, 10 dB pre-attenuation | 163 dB, 20 dB pre-attenuation.
- Pre-attenuation pad: 10 dB, 20 dB, switchable.
- Bass cut filter slope: 12 dB / octave at 40 Hz | 6 dB / octave at 300 Hz.
- Rated impedance: < 150 ohms.
- Rated load impedance: > 1.000 ohms.
- Supply voltage: 48 V + / - 4 V (IEC 61938)
- Current consumption: 5,3 mA (IEC 61938)
- Connector: gold plated 3-pin XLR
- Dimensions: 240x160x190
- South Africa
- Video Disabled
No reviews yet.