LG 24" IPS LED Monitor - Black
List Price R 2,599
Discovery Miles 23 990
On Credit: R / month
This item is in stock in our CPT warehouse and can be shipped from there.You can also collect it yourself from our warehouse during the week or over weekends.
This item is in stock in our JHB warehouse and can be shipped from there. No collection facilities available, sorry!
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
Louis, South Africa. 10 November 2016
Excellent screen and good value for money.
Matthew, South Africa. 28 July 2016
This monitor is fantastic. There is no point paying any more for a different monitor in the same category (24" 1080p 60hz IPS). The build quality is a large step up from their earlier IPS monitors.
Tyrone, South Africa. 8 September 2016
After long research for a Budget Quality monitor, i came across this one. This monitor blew my expectations out the park immediately on unpacking.
- The monitor is very thin.
- Matte screen and not glass.
- The curved stand adds that smart contrast to your desktop table.
- Picture Quality is crisp. After tinkering with the display settings to find the optimal calibration, the image looks now good.
- Response time rate is very good being 5ms. I use this screen primarily for gaming and have no ghosting or blur visible.
- Only aspect i do not like with having IPS monitors is, IPS glow occurs on certain parts of the screen. Mine has started in the bottom left corner and i have had this monitor for 2 weeks only. it can distract you on dark backgrounds by not having a complete "dark black" image and dampens the colour in that affected area.
- LG support in South Africa is difficult to get hold of as i needed optimal or suggested calibration settings for this monitor as they do not answer their phone. tried the chat feature but they referred my to the technical department for assistance and no joy.
Tania, South Africa. 8 November 2016
Heather, South Africa. 1 August 2016
I recommend takealot strongly - they are so efficient and delivery is never late or delayed
Simone, South Africa. 5 November 2016
Great monitor at a great price!
John, South Africa. 10 November 2016
Crisp and clear. Very nice. Tried it on HDMI but better for me on VGA (this may be due to my entry level graphics card). The first monitor that didn't take two days of fiddling to get right. Only adjustment was brightness and contrast. On screen controls a great idea. So yes very happy.
Dylan, South Africa. 19 August 2016
Great brightness, clarity, refresh rate - can BARELY tell the difference between this and my 22" gaming screen it replaced. Solid 5/7 would recommend!!
Nicole, South Africa. 7 November 2016
I have not had this monitor for long, but it works excellently. The display is nice and crisp and it was super easy to set up! I only wish it came with an HDMI cable instead of a VGA, other than that it was a great buy!
Johan, South Africa. 19 October 2016
This is a very nice screen.
Alistair, South Africa. 25 October 2016
Worked for 3 days before the screen blew. I have just had to return it....
Gideon, South Africa. 27 October 2016
Nothing less than what you pay for. Maybe a bit xtra value. Glad I chose the 24" as the 27" would've been too big for work.
Was glad to see model number 24MP58VQ-P (as stated on LG's Site) written on monitor, even though box says 24MP58.
One of each of the important Input options + Mini Audio Jack which is very handy if you use headphones (can leave it in monitor while taking your laptop with you). No Display port, but the HDMI covers it, and more...
Control Panel Button below monitor is genius! Can quickly flip between different Inputs or settings. If you have 2 PC's connected, you'll have to dedicate a specific connector TYPE for each. E.g. PC1 = HDMI & PC2 = DVI... Won't recommend VGA as it shortfalls HD...
The poor: No height adjustment, but guess you can't get it all at this price. Solved by placing an 80mm spacer underneath.
The bad: A bit cheap craftsmanship on the plastic bracket edges that folds over the front/screen, only visible when monitor is turned off and you press on it while looking closer. Not much to be bothered about but, even at the price, LG could've done a much better job. The 2'nd thing below expectation is the one VGA lock-nut that receives the connector lock screw - simply can't use it. If not for the hassle, I would've requested a replacement.
All-and-all, money well spent.