LG 55" Full HD OLED Smart Curved TV
List Price R 30,249
Discovery Miles 275 190
This item is in stock in our CPT warehouse and can be shipped from there.You can also collect it yourself from our warehouse during the week or over weekends.
Free delivery available |
Hassle-Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 Days. Learn more
2 Year Limited Warranty. Learn more
Picture Perfect, Feel The Difference
- Pixel Dimming
- 4 Color Pixel
- Life-like Color
- True Black
- LG Smart+ TV
- Pixel Dimming is a whole new display technology only possible in OLED (Organic Light Emitting Diode).
- Since every single pixel generates light itself and turns on/ off independently, it achieves neverseen-before black level even in dark scenes and enhances the depth and vitality of the colors by each pixel's detailed expression.
- LG OLED TV's unique 4 Color Pixel enables natural expression of every shade and hue.
- Whatever you watch will be so real and tangible that you will feel like you are right there seeing it with your naked eyes.
- It will maximize your viewing experience with truly life- like color.
- LG OLED TV has finally achieved perfect expression of black, a realm previously unattainable by ordinary television.
- Self-lighting pixels can control their own luminance, so black and dark colors can be expressed with perfection never seen before.
- Even in dark scenes, every detail is lively and visible.
- Catch all the fast-paced action from your favorite flick or engage yourself with your favorite sports team with the utmost clarity.
- The highly developed response system with LG OLED TV ensures that you will never miss out on the most defining moments of your movie or game.
- This incredibly vibrant display creates crystal-clear, blur-free and seamless motion.
Perfect Viewing Angle
- The OLED TV is no longer restrained by the angle at which it is viewed and shows incredibly consistent picture from anywhere.
- Enjoy perfectly wide viewing angle with no distortion of contrast or color with LG OLED TV, the perfect display all around.
- The simple structure of OLED TV allows for great improvements in shape and form as well.
- This has allowed the OLED TV to break another barrier of previous television types, and attain a slimness never before possible.
- Now, only the essential screen itself remains, without the unnecessary components.
- The result is the incredibly slim and light LG OLED TV.
- The screen has been curved to naturally fit our vision range and is the most optimal form for any display,providing equal distance from all parts of the screen to the eyes.
- Shaped after the natural form of human sight and vision, the screen is more comfortable and the images more real.
4 Color Pixel
- LG's 4 Color Pixel technology adds a white sub-pixel that modifies the conventional colors of red, green, and blue, and enhances both color range and accuracy.
- This considerably improves the OLED pixels' ability to express the colors of reality with clarity, and represents a giant step ahead of not just conventional TV, but other OLED devices as well.
- In form and in performance, the next giant leap in the history of display has been successfully taken.
- What was once only possible through our imagination is becoming a reality beginning with the curved screen, which will lead to flexible, portable, transparent, and other forms of display.
- Live TV programs, VOD, 3D Contents, Apps, Recommended Content - All in one place.
- LG Store offers you a one stop location for all available entertainment.
- Find everything you need here, and better yet, see what LG recommends to you.
- Roll through the newest and most suitable content just for you at LG Store.
- By merely clicking on the Home button, you can pick out contents and functions from a Launcher located at the bottom of the screen.
- Launcher lets you switch back and forth between broadcasted programs and choice content.
- From the very first moment you meet your Smart TV, webOS is there to make it easy and fun.
- Don't be entangled in complex, discouraging set up processes that may reduce your desire to use a smart TV.
- Instead, let Bean Bird help you through the simple and fun process step by step, getting you off to a great start with your new Smart TV.
- What's best in 2D, is also best in 3D.
- The combination of the finest picture quality and the most optimal shape of a curved screen brings 3D entertainment to its zenith.
Smart Touch Control
- Touch Control makes the TV look better and its control feel better.
- The touch keys under the screen allows for intuitive and elegant control of the TV's basic functions.
Digital TV Reception
- Terrestrial DVB-T2
Analog TV Reception
- Yes (PAL I, PAL/SECAM BG/DK, NTSC M)
Screen Size (cm)
- 55" : 139
- FHD 1920 x 1080
- Yes (HTML5) (Internet connection required. Internet usage charges and conditions apply. Adobe Flash plug-in is not compatible. Content and features will vary from time to time without notice.)
- Yes (Freeview Plus uses HbbTV technology which combines broadcast and broadband. Internet connection is required. Data usage charges and conditions apply.)
LG TV Remote App - webOS
- Compatible ('LG TV Remote - webOS' on compatible Android devices (Android 4.0+) and iOS devices (iOS 6.1+). Phone must be in range, on the same Wi-Fi network as the TV.)
- Yes (HDMI connected BD Players, Set-top/Cable box, Sound Bar and HTS)
SmartShare (Network File Browser)
Wireless Sound Sync
- Yes (Uses Bluetooth 3.0 technology to send audio to compatible LG home audio products)
USB Video Playback Formats
- DivX (XViD, H.264/MPEG-4 AVC)/ WMV/AVI/M4V/MOV/3GP/3G2/M2TS /HEVC 30P (up to 2160p)/MKV/TS/TP
USB Music Playback Formats
USB Photo Playback Formats
EPG (SI - 8 days)
- Yes (Built-In)
Smart Energy Saving
Intel Wireless Display (WiDi)
- Yes (Intel WiDi enabled PC must be in range of the TV.)
Magic Remote Voice
- Yes (Voice recognition feature is not available in all languages and dialects. Actual performance may vary depending on the language spoken and surrounding environment including ambient noise.)
- Dual Core
- Yes (Miracast compatible Android device required for this feature.)
- Compatible (Video call camera (AN-VC500) required and available for purchase seperately.)
Smart Mobile Link (MHL)
- Yes (MHL enabled Android Smartphone or Tablet & MHL cable required [sold separately].)
- Yes (External USB hard drive [min. 40GB] required and sold separately)
- MPEG-2/4 DVB-T (HD)
- Yes (HbbTV is a web based broadcast. This feature will be enabled by a software update.)
Screen size (in.)
- 55" (139cm)
- Self-Lighting LED
- 1920 x 1080
- 5000mm Radius
- Cinema 3D (FPR)
Triple XD Engine
Tru Black Control
- Only for LED Spec
- (HDMI/Component/RF) 1080i / 1080p / 720p
Real Cinema 24p
- Yes (Resolution Upscaler Basic)
- Only for LED Spec
Active Noise Reduction
Tru Color Generator
Smart Living Sensor
Dynamic Clear White
Dynamic Color Enhancer
- 9 modes (Vivid, Photo,Standard, Eco, Cinema,Soccer, Game, Expert1, Expert2)
- Picture Wizard ?
- Yes 8 modes ( 16:9, Just scan, Original, Full Wide, 4:3, 14:9, Zoom,Cinema Zoom)
- Virtual Surround
Audio Return Channel
- 6 modes (Standard, Music, Cinema, Sport, Game, User setting)
Smart TV powered by webOS
No reviews yet.