Little Log Book GO
Discovery Miles 13 490
On Credit: R / month
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
What is Little LogBook Go?
- Portable GPS data logging device
- Digitally log all your outdoor activities and adventures
- Historically review GPS data, routes, speed, altitude & share with friends
- Battery operated with up to 1500 hours standby time & up to 16 hours continuous logging between charges
- Quick recharge
- Motion sensor to conserve battery life
- Weatherproof (IPX6 rating)
- Point of interest button / capturing GPS co-ordinates
- Create personalised categories, e.g. bike trips, holidays, hiking, skydiving etc
- Generate a host of reports with various report filters
- Export all reports in .pdf, .csv (Excel™) & .kml (Google Earth™)Use it for business & tax from Monday to Friday, and use it for anything else over the weekend or on your holiday
Typical Users of Little LogBook Go
• Motorbikes (delivery, super, off-road, quad bikes & scooters)
• Horse riders
• Skydivers (review flights in 3D on Google Earth™)
• Racing (record lap data)
• Adventure activities (mark points of interest GPS co-ordinates)
• Jetski’s & boats (mark successful fishing spots)
• Planes & microlights (incl radio control planes, log all data & replay in 3D on Google Earth™)
The latest addition to our product range is the Little LogBook GO that does it all. This weatherproof, battery operated, motion activated, portable GPS logger is equally at home inside a vehicle or in your pocket as you embark on your next adventure.
With standby mode to conserve power and a full charge good for 16hrs of trip logging, you can now record all your travels no matter where the road or path may take you.
Simply charge up the device by plugging it into the USB port on your PC, switch it on and you're ready to go. Thanks to the built-in motion sensor, when you spring into action so will your Little LogBook GO. And during down-time, the device will switch over to standby mode — eagerly awaiting your next move.
Downloading, viewing, categorising and exporting your trips is a breeze with our proven software which automatically identifies the GEO location of each trip. Start and end points can be personalised and will be remembered if the destinations are travelled to again. Trips can be categorised as ‘business’, ‘private’ or ‘other’ and comprehensive reports can then be generated.
So, who is the Little LogBook GO designed for?
Well everyone really. You can use your GO for business during the week. Then at the weekend you can get off the grid and record all your adventures which can be exported to Google Earth and relived as many times as you wish.
With the Little LogBook GO the sky isn't even the limit!
Just ask some of the pilots and skydivers that use it!
• 48 parallel channels, L1 C/A code
• Accuracy: position 2.5m CEP, Velocity 0.1m/sec
• Start up times (average): 5 sec hot start, 40 sec cold start
• Signal reacquisition: 1s
• Superior sensitivity: -147dBm acquisition, -163dBm tracking
• Update Rate: 1 Hz standard
• Dynamics: 4G (39.2 m/sec2)
• GPS protocol: NMEA +0183 – GPGGA, GPGLL, GPGSA, GPGSV, GPRMC, GPVTG, GPZDA at 4800/9600/19200/38400 baud, 8, N, 1
• DATUM: WGS84 (User Definable)
• LED indicator: Blue, Red & Green(See LED behavior section in this user guide)
• Input Voltage: 5V, 1Amp DC
• Dimension: 69.83 mm (L) x 29.74 mm(W) x 15.58 mm (H)
• Weight 36G (including Battery)
• Ultra low power consumption: approximately 15 hours continuous use by 450mAh Lithium Polymer battery
• Built in G-Sensor with 1500 hours stand-by mode
• Water resistant up to IPX6 (Cap must be on)
• Support SAGPS
• SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS) support
• 2MB flash memory for data logging, with 16 bytes binary data per record that stores up to 250K
• Start & stop locations can be renamed by user
• Time: +/- 50ns synchronized to GPS time
• Operation Limits: Altitude • Operating Temperature: -40° to 85° Celsius; Humidity: 5% ~ 95%
• USB 2.0
• Battery/USB powered
James, South Africa. 26 June 2016
The device I bought has died. Data I need for tax purposes gone. I might as well record things manually. At least a piece of paper is better than this piece of dead plastic!