Logitech C170 Webcam
Discovery Miles 2 890
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
Plug-and-play video calls
- The easy way to start video calling and send pics.
Smoother. Sharper. Richer. Clearer.
- Logitech Fluid Crystal Technology.
- It's what makes a Logitech webcam better.
- It's smoother video, sharper pictures, richer colors and clearer sound in real-world conditions.
Plug and play
- The simple setup will have you video calling your favorite people in no time?on most major IMs.
The real you
- Your loved ones will see you in natural color when you talk to them, or you can take photos to share later.
- You can be heard loud and clear thanks to a built-in microphone that reduces background noise.
Plug-and-play setup, easy to use
- With simple plug-and-play setup, you'll be making video calls in no time on most major IMs.
Clear video calls
- With your webcam's VGA sensor, the people you care about will see you in natural color.
- You can take beautiful, high-resolution snapshots up to 5 megapixels (software enhanced).
Built-in mic with noise reduction
- It gives you clear conversations without annoying background noise.
- 1 GHz (1.6 GHz recommended)
- 512 MB RAM or more
- 200 MB hard drive space
- Internet connection
- USB 1.1 port (2.0 recommended)
- 2-Year Limited Hardware Warranty
- Webcam with USB cable
- User documentation
- Video calling (640 x 480 pixels) with recommended system
- Video capture: Up to 1024 x 768 pixels
- Logitech Fluid Crystal? Technology*
- Photos: Up to 5 megapixels (software enhanced)
- Built-in mic with noise reduction
- Hi-Speed USB 2.0 certified (recommended)
- Universal clip fits laptops, LCD or CRT monitors
- Logitech webcam software: Pan, tilt, and zoom controls
- Video and photo capture
- Face tracking
- Motion detection
Kyra, South Africa. 6 September 2016
Nice basic webcam. good for skype
Brigitta, South Africa. 24 October 2016
Agathe, South Africa. 26 September 2016
I love the little camera and the built-in microphone is a bonus I didn't have in my old one.
The only problem was that the lead was too short to reach from the top of my monitor to the back of the tower, which stands on the floor. Thankfully, I found an extension cable in the bags of computer bits and bobs I keep, so all was well.
Steve, South Africa. 27 January 2017
Works fine, and easy to install. But, it has a VERY short cable to attach to the computer. So short that it couldn't reach the top of my desk from the PC which sits under the desk. I almost returned the camera, but in the end swapped it out with my old Microsoft webcam at work, which has a cable almost twice the length.
Tony, South Africa. 27 January 2017
Just as stated and shipping was good.