Logitech C920 HD Pro USB Webcam
Discovery Miles 20 320
On Credit: R / month
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
Fast, smooth, full HD 1080p video.
Full HD 1080p with Skype video calls
- See and be seen in high-definition quality.
- Logitech partnered with Skype to deliver high-definition 1080p resolution with the C920 webcam.
- Make sure you have the latest version of Skype for 1080p HD video calling.
Full HD 1080p recording
- Record videos in widescreen Full HD 1080p at 30 frames per second.
- The same H.264 encoded compression that enables high-definition video calls with Skype, also lets you capture great videos.
Sharp, rich-color images
- Smooth video quality, rich colors and clear sound in real-world environments are produced by Logitech Fluid Crystal technology.
Carl Zeiss optics
- To bring you the best webcam images possible, Logitech and Carl Zeiss turned the classic four-element Zeiss Tessar design into a five-element design.
- The new design focuses light onto the sensor with maximum detail and minimal distortion.
Stable clip mount
- Rubberized bumpers on the clip help hold C920 securely to your monitor or laptop.
- Also mount it to a tripod
H.264 AVC compression
- Get high-definition (HD) quality video at home or in the office.
- Real-time HD resolution over typical Internet connection bandwidths requires video compression.
- C920 webcam uses H.264 encoded compression to provide high quality video at low bit rates.
HD 720p video call quality
- If Skype is not your favorite video-call service, C920 delivers HD 720p calling on most major instant messaging services.
- C920 uses the same type auto-focus motor used in smartphone cameras.
- Optimized for webcams, the auto focus gives the sharpest image possible, even as close as 10 cm.
- A stereo recording or broadcast creates more of a sense of place; it creates a listening environment.
- Capture video or make a video call knowing that will be heard clearly and naturally.
- Capture brilliant, software-enhanced, 15-megapixel snapshots.
- Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32-bit or 64-bit), Windows 8 or Windows 10
- Chrome OS
For HD 1080p video recording:
- 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo processor
- 2 GB RAM or more
- Hard drive space for recorded videos
- USB 2.0 port (USB 3.0 ready)
Recommended requirements for full HD 1080p and 720p video calling:
- 1 Mbps upload/download for 720p
- 2 Mbps upload/download for 1080p
- Full HD 1080p video calling with the latest version of Skype for Windows
- 720p HD video calling with supported clients
- Full HD video recording with a recommended system
- Logitech Fluid Crystal Technology
- H.264 video compression
- Carl Zeiss lens with 20-step autofocus
- Built-in dual stereo mics with automatic noise reduction
- Automatic low-light correction
- Hi-Speed USB 2.0 certified (USB 3.0 ready)
- Tripod-ready universal clip fits laptops, LCD or CRT monitors
Logitech webcam software:
- Pan, tilt, and zoom controls
- Video and photo capture
- Face tracking
- Motion detection
- 2-year limited hardware warranty
- Webcam with 6-foot cable
- User documentation
Richard, South Africa. 5 February 2016
Excellent video quality with fast focus. Worked for me with Skype and Google Hangouts.