Logitech H570E USB Mono Headset
Discovery Miles 9 190
On Credit: R / month
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free delivery available |
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
- Clear, comfortable communication with a feature set unmatched by competitive alternatives in the same price category
Seamless integration with most all business-grade UC platforms is ensured
- With official certifications from leading UC platforms, this is an affordable headset that simply works.
Combines enterprise-quality audio with the human-centric design Logitech is known for
- Comfort. Durability. Reliability. Performance.
- Enhance UC collaboration in your workplace with headsets people actually love to use.
Simply the best in its category
- Performance meets durability and comfort with a feature set unmatched in the entry-level price category.
Certified for Skype for Business; Cisco compatible; compatible with most leading UC platforms
- Ensures enterprise-quality audio and an integrated experience with most all business-grade UC platforms.
Padded, metal-reinforced headband
- Adjustable padded headband provides headset comfort throughout the workday while metal reinforcement provides strength, flexibility and ?just the right? fit.
Replaceable leatherette ear pads
- Comfortable for long hours of use thanks to premium leatherette ear pads, plus the ear pads can be easily cleaned or replaced as desired.
- Convenient access to all call controls: volume up/down, microphone mute and call answer/end.
Single-ear (mono) corded design
- Ideal for employees who prefer to have an open ear to their surroundings.
Incoming call indicator
- LED flashes with incoming calls, providing a convenient visual cue to answer the phone.
Digital Signal Processing (DSP)
- Enables precise tuning for both the mic and speaker so conversations are more life-like.
Acoustic echo cancelation
- Blocks unwanted noise coming from the speaker from entering the mic path.
- Blocks out distracting background noise from the surrounding environment.
- Automatically switches between voice and music modes, delivering the best sound quality for what the user is listening to.
- Hear and be heard in true wideband audio, ensuring those on both sides of the call enjoy a lifelike listening experience.
Logitech Sound Protection
- Designed for protection against sounds above 115dBA to deliver exceptional listening comfort for voice and music; compliant with EN60950-1.
Flexible microphone boom
- The boom rotates up and down and can be bent in or out to enable optimal placement for voice pickup.
Stylish, lightweight design
- Durable, lightweight materials provide a contemporary, stylish look.
Plug-and-play USB connectivity
- Easily connects to a PC or Mac with no additional software required.
Use case recommendation
- Heavy-duty business users in open workspaces and noisy offices or home offices.
- Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 8.1 (32-bit or 64-bit), Windows 10
- Mac OS 10.6 or higher
- Available USB port
- Compatible with most leading UC platforms, such as Skype and Skype for Business, Cisco Jabber, Cisco IP Communicator, Google Hangouts, Apple FaceTime, and so on
- Certified for Skype and Skype for Business; Cisco compatible
- 2-year limited hardware warranty
- Quick Start guide and warranty card
- Directional ECM
- 100 Hz - 18 kHz
- -47 dB +/- 3 dB
- 2 percent at 1kHz, 94dB SPL
- 1.4 - 5.0V DC
- 31.5 Hz - 20 kHz( Diffuse field )
- 94dB +/- 3 dB at 1KHz, 0.01m, 0.01W
- 5 percent at 1kHz, 10mW, 1kHz
- Compliant to EN60950-1
- 6.5 in (165 mm)
- 6.75 in (172 mm)
- 2 in (50 mm)
- 3.0 oz (85 g)
- 0.75 in (21 mm)
- 2.38 in (62 mm)
- 0.38 in (10 mm)
- 7.09 in (180 mm)
- 7.87 in (200 mm)
- 2.36 in (60 mm)
- 6.84 oz (194 g)
No reviews yet.