Logitech K400+ Wireless Touch Keyboard with Multi Touch Touchpad
List Price R 899
Discovery Miles 7 990
On Credit: R / month
This item is in stock in our CPT warehouse and can be shipped from there.You can also collect it yourself from our warehouse during the week or over weekends.
This item is in stock in our JHB warehouse and can be shipped from there. No collection facilities available, sorry!
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
Wireless Touch Keyboard K400 Plus
- HTPC keyboard for PC connected TVs
Experience PC-to-TV entertainment the way you like it - from the comfort of your couch.
Designed for laid-back control
- PC-to-TV entertainment shouldn't be hard work.
- Kick back and navigate your TV-connected computer from the comfort of your couch!
Integrated wireless keyboard with touchpad
- Enjoy seamless control of your PC-to-TV entertainment, without the hassle and clutter of a separate keyboard and mouse.
- Comfortable, quiet keys and a large (3.5-inch) touchpad make navigation effortless.
10-meter wireless range
- Watch video, browse the web, chat with friends and more, without annoying delays or dropouts.
- Responsive, trouble-free connection even in large spaces.
- Wireless range may vary depending on operating environment and computer setup.
Media-friendly TV keyboard
- You are instantly comfortable using the K400 Plus.
- Layout is designed for relaxed media interaction.
- Easy-access volume controls and arrow keys.
- Second left-click button lets you navigate and make selections with two hands.
- Shortcuts for Windows and Android users.
- Hot keys work right from the box; no configuration required.
- Setting up K400 Plus is a snap.
- Plug the tiny Unifying receiver into a USB port and start the fun.
- Use the keyboard receiver to connect up to six Unifying devices to your computer.
18-month battery life
- You might forget this keyboard needs batteries.
- Virtually eliminates the hassle of replacing batteries.
- Use the on/off switch to extend battery life even further.
- Battery life was independently tested for two-hour use per day.
- Actual battery life will vary with use, settings and environmental conditions.
Works with multiple operating systems
- Designed for use with Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 and later, Android 5.0 or later, and Chrome OS.
Excellent, South Africa. 4 November 2016
I got tired of using my mouse to control my HTPC. All of the remotes I've seen available here seem cheap. This is a great solution. It's compact and has everything I need at hand to control my system. Always great products from Logitech
Kent, South Africa. 30 November 2016
Gets the job done. Quality is a bit lower than the older K400 version - hence the 4 stars. Should've waited a little longer before I purchased. Price dropped a week later.
Raymond, South Africa. 6 October 2016
This keyboard is designed well, and feels very comfortable to use. It is small and light and can easily be used in the living room. The range is also very good, with no noticeable latency, which is makes mouse pointing very accurate. The trackpad can be customized with the downloadable Logitech software. The media keys are useful, especially the dedicated volume buttons. Battery life is incredible! The device feels well built and they've managed to keep it light but still feel like a premium product.
Alastair, South Africa. 1 December 2016
This product is ok. The reason I rate it as three is it got my expectations up when it claimed to connect to android etc. However in reality it connects only to my pc via the USB Bluetooth dongle. Neither my phone nor my tablet pick it up on Bluetooth. That was a let down.
The keyboard itself and the laptop like track pad work well though. No complaints there. One does need to install the software from Logitech though to get access to all the features of the keyboard. The multi connection for more than one Logitech Bluetooth device is what made me choose this over other brands and it does work well. I use a Logitech mouse and this lapboard together at the same time and only need one USB receiver.
Dean, South Africa. 30 October 2016
Peter, South Africa. 30 November 2016
A really nice wireless keyboard/pad, but the "Enter" key is far too small for my liking.
Works best with optional software, making it possible to configure extra Logitech devices. I suggest you download all three Apps from Logitec's website:
1. Logitech Unifying Software (Adds extra Logitech devices without requiring a dongle),
2. Mouse and Keyboard Settings, and,
3. Logitech Options.