Logitech Z213 Multimedia Speakers
Discovery Miles 6 730
Free delivery available |
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
Logitech Z213 Multimedia Speakers
Logitech Z213 multimedia speakers are a 2.1 stereo speaker system, with two satellites that connect to a standalone subwoofer. The woofer itself isn't big, at 7.2 x 5.1 x 7.6 inches, allowing it to be tucked behind a monitor or elsewhere out of the way on a desk.
- Down-firing subwoofer with adjustable bass control knob
- 14W peak power (7W RMS)
- Convenient handheld control pod
- Compact satellite speakers
- Plug-and-play setup
- Speaker dimensions: Satellites - 14.2 cm x 7.9 cm x 7.6 cm; Subwoofer - 18.3 cm x 13 cm x 19.3 cm
- Product Weight: 1.76 kg
- Power cable length: 1.5 m
- Satellite to subwoofer cable length: 1.5 m
- Power: 7 watts (RMS)/ 14W peak
- Frequency response: 65 Hz – 20 kHz
- Satellites: 2 x 1.5 watts (RMS) (into 4 ohms, at1kHz, at10% THD); 2 concave dome driver
- Subwoofer: 4 watts (RMS) (into 4 ohms, at100Hz, at10% THD); Integrated bass control; 4’ down-firing dome driver
- Wired remote: Volume, ON/OFF controls; 3.5mm Headphone jack output
- Connections: Inputs: 3.5mm auxiliary input; Outputs: 3.5mm headphone jack
- Audio devices with 3.5mm output including Windows and Mac OS computers; Smartphones; Tablets; MP3 players
- Package Contents: 2 satellite speakers; Subwoofer; User documentation; Warranty Information: 2-Year Limited Hardware Warranty
Anja, South Africa. 25 February 2015
Quite disappointed in the low volume and sound quality. I had previously owned the Logitech Z313 Speaker System which was only a fraction more expensive but with much better sound.
Had expected more from this set.
Thomas, South Africa. 5 May 2015
Good sound quality for the price.
Katja, South Africa. 2 February 2016
Very low volume, really disappointed
Johan, South Africa. 16 September 2016
Good at the price. Not quite as good as my outgoing pair but crisp sound and neat package.
Warren, South Africa. 13 April 2016
Amazing for me so far. I use it for watching youtube and series and gaming as well and it is an amazing product if you are looking for affordable quality.
The volume switch cube feels a bit cheap and could be more weighty, but its got good base and treble and i think it is a great buy for simple audio requirements.
Darren Phillips, South Africa. 19 April 2015
sound quality is really poor I am very disappointed but for the price it worth it
Andy, South Africa. 17 October 2016
good product but bass died after 3months,(i always play it to the max) the other speakers still work, had it since april. sounds good just dissapointed with the bass
Amy, South Africa. 11 May 2015
Seems amazing. What better way to let music move you.
Koos, South Africa. 31 October 2015
These speakers are of very good quality mechanically. Acoustically also very good for the purpose I use it - Listening to a great variety of music in my study.
Hanru, South Africa. 15 June 2016
Great speakers for the price,sounds great and would recommend
Only thing i dont like is that the aux from the two spekers are to short so just consider that but a great product after all
Christiaan, South Africa. 18 February 2016
Excellent little system, I have it setup next to a old 5.1 and a logitech z5500 5.1. Amazingly at normal volumes ti out performs the only 5.1 and really doesn't compare badly to its big brother system. One big advantage is that the sub is small enough to fit on the desk.
Darsh, South Africa. 9 May 2016
Mediocre. My x230 outperforms
these in every aspect.
Selverani, South Africa. 10 May 2016
Excellent quality and outstanding sound. Would highly recommend for home and classroom use.
Steven, South Africa. 14 May 2016
Excellent product, best set of speakers I have ever owned.
Lincoln, South Africa. 24 May 2016
The speakers are amazing the bass is insane for the small bedroom with it built in surround sound
Carl, South Africa. 26 May 2016
Sound quality is good.
Albert, South Africa. 16 December 2016
Atrocious quality. I'm probably going to have to throw them out right after getting even. When you plug in your headphones into the headphone jack it messes up the speakers. Either side just randomly dies or gets really soft. It's not workable.