Lowepro DroneGuard Kit Mica
Cameras and accessories in image not included.
List Price R 2,025
Discovery Miles 7 290
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free delivery available |
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
Go above and beyond with the ultimate grab-and-go carry system for your quadcopter and all the extra parts. The DroneGuard Kit is more than a simple carrying case for drones - it's an inventive system of dividers that helps manage all quadcopter and action video camera gear. It's designed to complement the X-shape of today's most popular drones and safely organize all accessories.
- Keep all parts of a drone kit organized, neat and within easy reach
- Modular design may be configured for multiple uses and scenarios
- Protective supporting dividers keep all parts tightly arranged
- Rigid protective tray with honeycomb interior; comfortable carry straps
- Lightweight, portable: keeps all equipment safe for storage, transport, set-up and use on location - place in car or larger bag for travel
- Includes components for easy customization: Battery Box with 4 dividers and outer loops, Sidewalls with pockets, plus Transmitter Divider
Fits: Enthusiast quadcopter drones with X-frame form factor (such as DJI Phantom, Ghost Aerial, 3DR IRIS and Blade 350 QX3); multiple action video cameras (such as GoPro); multiple props/blades; batteries, chargers, cables and cords; transmitter; tools (such as screwdriver, pliers, etc.) and manuals
- Interior: 44.5 x 15.5 x 26.5cm
- Exterior: 44.5 x 15.5 x 29.5cm
- Weight: 0.7kg
No reviews yet.