Lowepro StreetLine SH 120- Charcoal - Grey
Urban-styled shoulder bag designed to protect a mini tablet & personals
Discovery Miles 17 890
On Credit: R / month
This item is in stock in our CPT warehouse and can be shipped from there.You can also collect it yourself from our warehouse during the week or over weekends.
This item is in stock in our JHB warehouse and can be shipped from there. No collection facilities available, sorry!
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
Compact and protective, urban-style everyday shoulder bag designed to protect a mini tablet, personal items, and gear like a mirrorless camera.
- A low-profile FlexPocket features collapsible bellows that provide suspended protection from impact when deployed, and fold flat when not in use
- Ideal for storing and protecting headphones, compact camera, smartphone, glasses, etc
- Custom blend of coated fabrics with the look of canvas and the high, moisture-repelling performance of a synthetic
- Small-scale design is perfect for carrying minimal items you want for the day
- Multiple pockets offer easy access to quick-grab items like transit passes, keys, pens, etc
- Premium leather grab handles provides an extra and refined carry option
- Adjustable shoulder strap offers a custom fit on shoulder or across body
- Fits: Mini tablet (such as iPad mini)
- Suitable as a day bag
- Interior: 18cm x 9.5cm x 26.8cm
- Exterior: 20cm x 10cm x 28.5cm
- Tablet compartment: 18cm x 1.5cm x 19.5cm
- Weight: 0.49kg
The Lowepro Warranty
For over 40 years, Lowepro has designed and made some of the highest quality protective cases in the world. Quality and customer service are top priorities.
What Does This Limited Consumer Warranty Cover?
This limited consumer warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship in the new Lowepro product accompanied by this warranty statement. This warranty does not affect or modify any warranty provided by the Lowepro retailer nor does it affect any additional rights you may have under the laws of your jurisdiction.
How Long Does The Coverage Last?
This warranty lasts as long as you, the original purchaser, own your Lowepro product.
What Does This Warranty Not Cover?
This warranty does not cover damage caused by improper care, mishandling, misuse, alteration, or accidental damage; nor does it cover the natural breakdown of materials that occurs after extended use (i.e. zipper wear, fabric abrasion, etc.). In time, even a Lowepro bag will wear out!
Also, this warranty excludes all claims to any incidental or consequential loss to personal property. Some states, provinces and countries do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so this exclusion may not apply to you.
What Do You Have To Do to Place a Warranty Claim?You will be required to submit your product to an authorized Lowepro representative for inspection to confirm the defect. Lowepro will not provide any coverage under this warranty statement unless your claim is in compliance with all of its terms. To request warranty service and obtain instructions on how to submit your product for inspection, you may either contact the dealer where you purchased your Lowepro product
- South Africa
- Lowepro StreetLine SH 120- Charcoal - Grey
No reviews yet.